- You'll save an extra 5% on Books purchased from Amazon.ca, now through July 29th. No code necessary, discount applied at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
The European Economy Between the Wars Paperback – Jul 15 2011
|New from||Used from|
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
`Soon to be the definitive introduction to the history of the European economy between the wars. The book incorporates the most recent research and strikes just the right balance between incisiveness and detail. No student will want to be without it.' Barry Eichengreen, University of California, Berkeley
`I was most impressed by this. It synthesizes a huge range of material in an interesting way, has a very clear structure, lots of useful data, and is of manageable length ... I would certainly strongly recommend it to students.' Jim Tomlinson, Head of Department of Government, Brunel University
From the Publisher
figures, map, tablesSee all Product Description
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Economics > Economic Conditions
- Books > Business & Investing > Economics > Economic History
- Books > Business & Investing > International > Economic Conditions
- Books > Business & Investing > Popular Economics
- Books > Professional & Technical > Accounting & Finance > Economics > Economic Conditions
- Books > Professional & Technical > Accounting & Finance > Economics > Economic History