Evaluating Mineral Projects: Applications and Misconceptions Paperback – Mar 1 1998
|New from||Used from|
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
This is a good introduction to financial side of the discipline of evaluating mineral resources. The concepts are described from scratch with great lucidity. Abstruse concepts of the financial apparatus are given a commonsensical turn which deftly assist the understanding. Methods of valuation which rely on geological and minerological investigations are unfortunately sparsely treated or absent.
For a quick introduction to the subject, one that is easy to understand and thorough on the financial side of mineral appraisal, I do recommend this book.
Seow It Sze
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Management & Leadership > Production & Operations
- Books > Business & Investing > Popular Economics
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Management & Leadership > Production & Operations
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Civil > Environmental
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Civil > Mining
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Materials > Metallurgy
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Materials Science > Metallurgy
- Books > Science & Math > Earth Sciences > Prospecting & Mining
- Books > Science & Math > Technology > Risks
- Books > Textbooks > Engineering > Environmental Engineering