Evaluation Essentials: From A to Z Paperback – Sep 8 2010
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"Alkin has delivered again. This wonderful primer meets a glaring need in the evaluation literature, offering a brilliant introduction to the basics and practical realities of conducting modern evaluations. The engaging and practical approach will guarantee that this volume becomes required reading in many introductory evaluation courses and professional development trainings. Readers of all levels of experience will enjoy and benefit greatly from the wisdom that Alkin has amassed across his 40+ year career conducting evaluations."--Stewart I. Donaldson, PhD, Dean, School of Behavioral and Organizational Sciences, Claremont Graduate University
About the Author
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Industries & Professions > Nonprofit Organizations & Charities
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling > Research
- Books > Medical Books > Nursing > Research & Theory
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Current Events > Poverty > Social Services & Welfare
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Methodology
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Nursing > Research & Theory
- Books > Textbooks > Business & Finance
- Books > Textbooks > Education
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Nursing > General
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Nursing > Research & Theory
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Political Science > Public Policy
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Psychology