- Media: Wireless Phone Accessory
- Item Quantity: 1
Evecase Crystal Clear & Anti-Glare Anti-Fingerprint Matte Screen Protector Mix Set for the new HTC One - 4 Pack
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- High quality multi-layer PET film made in Japan.
- Clear (invisible) film ensures best screen clarity. Hard-coated suface protects the screen from scratches and scuffs.
- Matte film reduces light glare, reflection and fingerprints, also increases touchscreen smoothness and responsiveness with minimal friction.
- Static cling adhesive allows for easy installation without sticky residue.
- Package Includes: Clear Screen Protectors (2 pcs), Matte Screen Protectors (2 pcs), Microfiber Cleaning Cloth, Squeegee.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
The Evecase 4-Pack Screen Protector Mix Set consists of two different types of functional screen protectors to suit everybody's needs. The package includes 2 Crystal Clear screen protectors and 2 Anti-Glare Anti-Fingerprint Matte screen protectors, made of high quality multi-layer Japanese PET film. The Crystal Clear film offers the best clarity for viewing experience, while the Matte film provides greater visibility in bright sunlight or bright indoor lights, reduces light glare, reflection and fingerprints effectively. The Matte surface also increases touchscreen smoothness and responsiveness with minimal friction.
All Evecase screen protectors adhere to the screen by static and leaves no sticky residue once removed. Self-installation is simple with provided instruction and application tools including microfiber cleaning cloth and squeegee.
[ Screen Protector Installation Guide ]
1. Clean the screen with the provided microfiber cleaning cloth in a dust-free environment.
2. Pre-position of the screen protector before installation. It's easier to start by aligning from the bottom edge then working your way up to the top of your screen.
3. Carefully start peeling away the bottom release film layer as you slowly adhere the screen protector to the LCD screen from the bottom to the top.
4. Gently sweep through the screen surface with the provided squeegee. Push out any air bubbles towards the nearest edge.
5. Finally, remove the top release film layer.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Look for similar items by category