- Media: Wireless Phone Accessory
- Item Quantity: 1
Evecase S-Line Slim TPU Case with Kick-Stand for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 - Black
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Compatible with Samsung Galaxy Note 3
- Made of flexible TPU and hard Polycarbonate material
- S-Shape design with a unique, modern look
- Foldable kickstand for watching movies, video, pictures and more
- Precise cutouts allow full access to cameras, speakers, microphone and control buttons
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
The Evecase S-Line TPU Case provides impact and scratch protection. The hybrid case is made up of two different materials to provide both durability and flexibility in one case. The flexibility of the thermoplastic polyurethane allows you to bend the case for easy installation, while the polycarbonate material provides a sturdy base for the kickstand. These contrasting materials come together to form a stylish S-Shape design. The built-in foldable kickstand supports your phone in landscape/horizontal mode, allowing you to watch video and movies on the go.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The case looks nice and feels good but the non-perfect fit is really annoying. That's all I see. Furthermore, one cut out (hole) at the bottom is way off, it's supposed to be for one of the two mics at the bottom, but it's not where it should be. That particular mic is covered up. Still not sure if it affects performance when talking to someone on the phone.
1. Slim, lightweight
2. Perfect fit to the Note 3
3. Nice curve design and translucent back looks great
4. textured side allows better and more comfortable grip
5. Kicstand allows phone to stand up so you can watch movies and TV on the wonderful Full HD screen
1. The upper right corner has an unnecessary cut-out that does not protect the phone. If you drop your phone and it hits the unprotected corner, the phone will be dented
2. The kickstand allows dirt and dust particles to enter, possibly scratching the phone
Overall it is still a very good case, I just hope they could have protected the upper right corner and also block the kickstand cut-out to prevent dirt entering it
Below is a comparison of 5 various Note 4 cases, with notes on Verizon bottom mic hole compatibility.
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Protective Cover
Samsung original case, which I've settled on after trying at least 5 cases. Note that if you register your phone on samsung.com, you'll receive a 50% off accessories code good for 30 days, so you may want to check samsung.com's price prior to purchasing on Amazon.
+ Sleek, functional, very attractive, and doesn't even look like a case.
+ Back has bump texture to prevent slippage
+ Back blue color is very vibrant and shimmery like a blue morpho butterfly (also comes in black or red)
+ side and front edges are black rubber (rather than cheaper TPU), with extra protrusions at the corners for enhanced drop protection
+ Power and volume buttons are encased under well-defined protrusions, rather than cutouts. You can easily find and press the buttons by feel.
+ Cutouts for jacks and mics are perfect, with the bottom mic cutout being oval to fit any model Note 4 (Verizon's, which I have, has the bottom mic hole 2mm further from the USB jack than AT&T/T-Mobile/Sprint. Verizon always likes being difficult). This simple oval cutout avoids the mic-blocking issue on the majority of third-party case models.
+ Rather than a typical bulky plastic/gel case, this case is flush everywhere and perfectly contoured to the phone, an obvious benefit of being the OEM. In fact, the case and phone look to be one, rather than a phone inside a case
+ The headphone jack cutout is large enough to accomodate thick moulding wire
+ Google Wallet for NFC Tap-and-Pay worked fine at Duane Reade
- At $25-$30, almost double the price of third-party cases, although Samsung offers 50% off direct accessories discount after registration
* A built-in kickstand
* Ringke FUSION Case
My favorite case (prior to Samsung's), but the issue was the Verizon bottom mic blockage. HOWEVER, it seems from the 4th product image and recent reviewers that the manufacturer has recently updated the hole placement to be oval to accomodate Verizon models.
+ Nice looking soft clear case looks like your phone is encased in glass, rather than an ugly plastic slab
+ Tethered dust/water caps for headphone and USB jacks, great frome blocking dust and lint from pocketing all day, every day
+ Offered in many color options (just the sides or entire)
+ Fits well all around, and volume/power buttons operated fine under the raised nubs
+ Half the price of Samsung's OEM case
- $4 shipping and seller doesn't offer via Amazon Prime, so you don't have Amazon's no hassle return policy
- You may need to contact seller to replace yours with updated case if you have Verizon Note 4
* Encased Shell Holster Combo Case with Kickstand & Belt Clip
If you want a holster, this may be a good choice.
+ Case snaps onto included belt holster
+ Sturdy kickstand that works in both vertical and horizontal mode, although horizontal is a bit wobbly
+ Case alone is slimmer than expected
+ Fits Verizon bottom mic hole
+ Low price
- Slick plastic surface, although it does have a slight bump texture
- Front of top & bottom portions are exposed due to need for use with the snap holster
- Available in "any color so long as it is black"
* JOTO Armor Case
+ Oval cutout for bottom mic to accomodate both Verizon and "normal" Note 4
+ Layer of soft rubber-like TPU + hard outer shell
+ Flush kickstand works for horizontal, but is flimsy. I'd only use it for viewing, not tapping the screen
+ Low price
- Back looks like cheap painted plastic prone to scuffs, IMHO
* Evecase S-LINE Slim Fit TPU Case with Kick-Stand
Nice looking clear case with sturdy kickstand, although I personally didn't like the "S" pattern in the back that much.
- Bottom mic hole doesn't line up with Verizon model, but it was soft enough to cut with a knife
- The bottom lip just under the home button rises a little, so it's not a perfect fit
- The kickstand hinge juts out, so the phone doesn't lie flat, causing it to annoyingly wobble when tapping on the screen. This became a deal breaker after a few days, relegating it to the junk drawer, since I had cut the mic hole.