Evenflo 29311238 Modern 200 High Chair Tangerine
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Comfortable, machine washable seat pad equals comfort for baby and less stress for mom
- Washable - Dishwasher safe removable tray insert.
- Adjusts - Fully adjustable to ensure a comfortable fit during feeding.
- Handy - Tray can be stored on back of chair when not in use
- Integrated 5pt harness hold child in place
This ships separately from other items in your order. The item ships in its original manufacturer's packaging and therefore the contents cannot be concealed.
The Modern 200 High Chair offers the perfect blend of convenience, durability, and style to help make feeding more enjoyable. Featured for comfort and cleanliness, this high chair is fully adjustable and offers easy to clean surfaces. In addition to its functionality, the Modern 200 High Chair offers a stylish design. A stylish comfy seat pad, crisp white surfaces, and ‘stainless steel’ like tubing combine to create the perfect high chair design for your modern kitchen. For over 90 years, Evenflo has developed a reputation as a leading manufacturer of high quality products for babies and children. With this history comes the foundation of trust we have established with parents to provide reassurance they are making the best choice for their newest, most precious family members. We continue to strive toward achieving our mission to provide quality products for children and those who care for them. Comfortable, machine washable seat pad equals comfort for baby and less stress for mom. Washable - Dishwasher safe removable tray insert. Easy - Smooth surfaces easily wipe clean. Adjusts - Fully adjustable to ensure a comfortable fit during feeding.o 3 Position Reclineo 6 Height Adjustmentso 4 Tray Positions Handy - Tray can be stored on back of chair when not in use. Convenient - Tray removes easily with one hand. Integrated 5pt harness hold child in place
Top Customer Reviews
it has nice and sturdy design.what make convenient is it can be set as low as the level i sit on a step tool, so i don't need to worry if my baby will fall down easily.
one issue i m not feel good with is the straps for fastening the baby is quite long that my son always puts it into his mouth and sucks, but i know it is made for different size of babies so other than that i m happy with the purchase.
oh...and great price as well.
The materials are good quality.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
I was so happy when I stumbled across this Evenflo in an online forum...it seemed to be everything I was looking for!
- LOVE the color! Very fun and gender neutral, fits in great with its kitchen/food theme. The color on the screen is pretty true to what came in the box. It's a nice balance between yellow and orange- not too sunny, not to pumpkin.
- Modern, sleek design. This has a similar design aesthetic as the Boon and OXO, but at a much lower cost. I don't like how a lot of high chairs look like over-stuffed barcaloungers. This chair is definitely cool.
- Sturdy frame. I really like the metal legs on this chair; they are thick and seem to be very durable and sturdy. They have a good weight without being too heavy to move with ease. The wheels are a big help and I also like that the rubber stoppers on the back legs have a good grip. This chair isn't moving unless you want it to!
- Tray is functional and easy to use. It's been very easy to use one handed and I like that there are also side latches where you can fine tune the adjustment. The clear yellow tray insert is also cool, not only adding to the design effect of the chair, but also to its usability. One of my favorite features is how the tray attaches to the back of the chair when not in use...this is a great feature and allows the chair to be pulled up under our dining table!
- Adjustment functions. There are plenty of height, recline, and tray adjustments to customize the fit of the chair to any baby. My baby is on the smaller side at about 15 lbs. and I love that the tray can be pulled right up to her. It doesn't touch her body yet, but I know that by the time she's feeding herself it will and that will be a big help in preventing spills and messes. The height adjustments are also great- the chair goes very low to the ground (I could imagine you being able to sit on the ground and feed your baby with ease) as well as that of normal high chair height and many in between, which helps to make the chair very versatile.
- Easy to clean. While I haven't actually had reason to clean this chair yet, by the looks of it messes aren't going to be a big problem. The cover comes off easily and is machine washable and there just aren't that many nooks and crannies for food to get stuck in. I imagine that on most days a good wipe down will do the trick.
- Folding/storage and footprint. I didn't realize that this chair folds and it wasn't really a concern as we have plenty of space, but it does so easily and is much more compact than I would have imagined. And the chair's footprint is also minimal, which is nice because our kitchen area doesn't look cluttered or over-stuffed.
- Price. At around $100 this chair is less expensive than any of the other models we looked at. Will it take us to the booster seat years? No, but with the money we save we can easily buy a booster seat. And I like the idea of having a high chair and a booster. Who knows? Maybe we'll have two kids by the time this one is in a booster and will need the high chair for the new baby!
- The plastic of the actual chair seems to be a bit flimsy. I wish that the plastic was a bit sturdier/thicker, but so far we haven't encountered any real problems with this.
Overall, I'm very happy with this purchase. It was a hard decision to make as I had to buy it sight unseen, but I'm glad I did. I just think it's such a shame that a great chair like this has very few reviews while lesser chairs get a larger portion of the market share. I guess it's because they are out there in stores for people to see in person, which is a shame because this is a great product. So, if you're considering this chair, I say go for it. For the features, construction, design, and price you won't be disappointed.
It folds for storage. Not quite flat, but still small enough to put in a closet or between things to keep out of the way when not in use.
Researched many high chairs before settling on this one. Read tons of reviews and found this one to have all the good features and none of the questionable! We're really pleased with it.
Oh, and fast shipping in original box, no damage, no complaints!
- The tray is adjustable and goes RIGHT UP to my 6 month old's belly (who is a tiny baby), making it easier for her to reach and limiting the food that ends up in her lap.
- The cushion is machine washable
- The seat has 3 recline positions, which you can adjust while baby is in the chair
- There is a tray insert that fits in the dishwasher
- There are 6 different height positions, which can be adjusted while baby is in the chair
- There are wheels on the front legs, easy to move around
All in all, this high chair rocks!!!! We were seriously considering the OXO Tot but it was $250. For the price, this is AWESOME!!!!!
This high chair ended up being PERFECT for that. Not only is its construction extremely simple, but there aren't a bunch of places to stick food and the cover is very easily machine washable and then snaps right back into place. The high-shine plastic surface wipes up VERY easily, especially in comparison to the Chicco Polly, which was frosted for attractiveness but horrible to try and clean. Not even spaghetti stains this Evenflo tray. It has plenty of room for a larger toddler while still being cozy enough for a six-month-old, so my daughter will be able to grow right into it. The tray comes off very easily with one hand and yet my babies can't figure out how to do it themselves: good! My husband put it together with ease - no difficult instructions here. Bonus: it looks fabulous in our kitchen because of its nice, neutral design rather than the usual neon kids' colors that usual contrast with most home decor.
CONS: Moving it is difficult, as there are only wheels on the front. Why? This is a positive mystery to me. If the manufacturers were worried about the chair moving unintentionally with four wheels, why not just put a snap locking mechanism on them? Instead, you have to pick up the back of the chair and tilt it forward to move it. Weird.
The dishwasher-safe tray liner comes off way too easily and doesn't snap into place. The very first time he used it, my son pulled it off and had a joyous rumpus smacking it against the tray before throwing it, with his food, onto the floor. This could be avoided if Evenflo had only made it snap into the tray for a firm fit. If your kids aren't as boisterous as mine, maybe it won't be an issue for you - but as for us, the tray liner is now stored in a cupboard and hasn't seen use since day one.
So imagine my disappointment when the high chair arrived and I noticed several stickers on the box indicating that the contents included a pad made of 100% polyurethane foam. I decided to open the box to double-check the seat pad myself just to make sure the box hadn't been mislabeled. And sure enough, the label on the seat pad also stated that it was made of 100% polyurethane foam. What's more, the seat pad had a very strong chemical smell. Once I saw the contents-tag on the seat pad, I put 2-and-2 together and figured out that the odor must've been due to the chemical flame retardants that the polyurethane foam padding had been treated with. I definitely don't want my 12-month-old toddler inhaling that icky stuff while eating in her high chair. So, needless to say, this item went straight back into its box, and it's being returned ASAP.
I am quite irritated at the inaccurate website description that caused me to buy this high chair ... and now, I have to deal with the hassle of returning it. If I'd known that the seat pad of this Evenflo high chair was made of polyurethane foam instead of polyester, I would never have bought it in the first place.