- Product Dimensions: 4.8 x 7.5 x 21.4 cm ; 281 g
- Shipping Weight: 386 g
- Manufacturer reference: 395048
- ASIN: B01LZQ5LKK
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: Dec 23 2016
- Average Customer Review: 20 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #36,598 in Beauty & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Beauty & Personal Care)
Compare Offers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ CDN$ 10.70 shipping
+ CDN$ 10.84 shipping
EverFresh Conditioner. Vegan. Sulfate-free, paraben-free, silicone-free, free of harsh salts. With Indian Lilac, Neem Oil extract.
|List Price:||CDN$ 10.99|
|Price:||CDN$ 8.97 & FREE Shipping on orders over CDN$ 35. Details|
|You Save:||CDN$ 2.02 (18%)|
- pH balancing shampoo for hair and scalp, stimulating healthy hair growth
- Indian Lilac (Neem Oil) concentrate, gentle on hair colour
- Deeply cleanses, purifies and nourishes hair and scalp
- Vegan Formula, 100-Percent Sulfate Free, Paraben Free, and Harsh Salts Free
- Use with L'Oreal Paris EverFresh Balancing Conditioner
Save 5% when you subscribe to regular deliveries of this item. Save 15% on your entire delivery when you subscribe to 5 or more items that arrive in the same month. No commitments, no obligations, and shipping is FREE. Learn More
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Style: EverFresh Balancing Conditioner
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
L'Oreal Paris EverFresh Balancing Conditioner's luxurious, creamy and aromatic formula is designed to balance, soothe and moisturize hair and scalp. A balanced hair and scalp pH is essential for healthy hair growth and prevent bacteria accumulation. L'Oreal EverFresh Balancing Conditioner's luxurious and aromatic formula deeply conditions your hair and scalp without stripping colour from dyed hair. It boasts powerful natural botanicals like Indian Lilac (Neem Oil), making your hair hydrated, healthy and soft, with a lustrous shine. Ever is L'Oreal Paris' first hair care collection free of color stripping and hair/scalp damaging chemicals like Sulfates, Paraben and Harsh Salts.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
This is my first time using a sulfate free shampoo, quite impressed with the results. I did
my research on it as well, very interesting to know about sulfates in general. I had no idea.
This shampoo lathered up very nicely with very little amount. I absolutely love the smell, its Idian Lilac. Very light gentle scent.
Cleaned my hair well and quite happy with the results. My hair looks and feels different since I've been using it.
This is perfect for everyone, awesome shampoo and I recommend it highly. Also, its great to learn more about what's in our shampoo's.
Want to see more reviews on this item?
Most recent customer reviews