Is Everyone Really Equal?: An Introduction to Key Concepts in Social Justice Education Paperback – Oct 15 2011
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Ozlem Sensoy is an assistant professor of education at Simon Fraser Unviersity, Burnaby, BC. Robin DiAngelo is an assistant professor of education at Westfield State University, Westfield, Massachusetts.
Top Customer Reviews
Most recent customer reviews
Really annoyed, got this for class. Cannot cite the right numbers because it doesn't give the correct page location. This is now useless to me.Published 10 months ago by Brianna
Mostly a book of common sense mixed with thinly veiled disdain of men and white people on the part of the part of the authors, who dissect the complex issues of social justice into... Read morePublished 20 months ago by David Brooks
Look for similar items by category
- Books > History > Americas > United States > African Americans > Discrimination & Racism
- Books > History > United States > African Americans > Discrimination & Racism
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Discrimination & Racism
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Sociology > Class
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Sociology > Race Relations
- Books > Textbooks > Education
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Sociology