The Everything Child Psychology and Development Book: A comprehensive resource on how children think, learn, and play - from the final months leading up to birth to their adolescent years Paperback – Jul 16 2012
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
James Windell, MA, is a clinical psychologist, family counselor, and parent trainer, and he has worked with children and families for more than forty years. He is a court clinical psychologist with the Oakland County Circuit Court's Psychological Clinic, where he conducts group therapy with adolescents and their families. Articles about his work with parents have appeared in The New York Times, the Chicago Sun-Times, The Detroit News, Working Mother magazine, Child magazine, Parent magazine, and Parents Digest. He lives in Royal Oaks, MI.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Personal Health > Women's Health > Pregnancy & Childbirth
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling > Adolescent Psychology
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling > Child Psychology > Development
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Parenting > Babies & Toddlers > Child Development
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Pregnancy & Childbirth