- You'll save an extra 5% on Books purchased from Amazon.ca, now through July 29th. No code necessary, discount applied at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
The Everything Parent's Guide to Children with Asthma: Professional advice to help your child manage symptoms, be more active, and breathe better Paperback – Apr 1 2008
Special Offers and Product Promotions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Janice C. Simmons (Alexandria, VA) is a freelance writer with more than 25 years of health care reporting, and editing experience. She recently reported on innovative steps that were taken to improve health care for young asthmatic patients. Marijo A. Miller Ratcliffe, A.R.N.P., M.N. (Seattle, WA) is a pediatric nurse. She is the author of several books on asthma.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education & Reference
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Disorders & Diseases > Respiratory
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Personal Health > Children's Health > Asthma
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Family Health
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Parenting > Babies & Toddlers > Child Development
- Books > Self-Help