Exchange Server 5.5: Exam 70-81 Paperback – Apr 1999
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
Becoming a Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer just got easier. Accelerated MCSE Study Guides are written by experts--MCSEs and MCTs--for computer professionals who want to pass their exams the first time around. It's all here: everything you need to approach the exam with confidence, in a handy, study-anywhere format. The Exchange Server 5.5 Accelerated MCSE Study Guide provides exactly the kind of guidance necessary to get you ready for the implementing and Supporting Microsoft Exchange Server 5.5 exam--a test that covers a popular elective for getting your MCSE credentials. Pick any topic--from installation and configuration to running applications, to monitoring and optimization--and the information is all there, right where you want it. A complete, one-stop reference on how to study for and pass Exam 70-081: implementing and supporting Microsoft Exchange Server 5.5--a popular elective covering Microsoft's much-used network messaging system. Must-know, insider details on test procedures, costs, restrictions, rules, and myths. Full coverage of configuration, support, resource administration, and troubleshooting facts required for the exam.
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computers & Technology > Certification Central > Exams > MCSE
- Books > Computers & Technology > Certification Central > Exchange Server
- Books > Computers & Technology > Certification Central > Microsoft
- Books > Computers & Technology > Certification Central > Publisher > Osborne-McGraw-Hill
- Books > Computers & Technology > Computer Science > Software Engineering > Information Systems
- Books > Computers & Technology > Databases
- Books > Computers & Technology > Microsoft > Networking
- Books > Computers & Technology > Networking & Cloud Computing > Network Administration > Email Administration
- Books > Computers & Technology > Networking & Cloud Computing > Networks, Protocols & APIs
- Books > Computers & Technology > Programming
- Books > Computers & Technology > Software > E-mail
- Books > Professional & Technical > Professional Science > Mathematics
- Books > Textbooks > Computer Science & Information Systems > Networking