Executive's Portfolio of Model Speeches for All Occasions Hardcover – Jan 1 1991
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
Here's an instant source of nearly 200 carefully chosen model speeches you can use to add spice, impact, humor, and clarity to your next speech or presentation. Also includes word-for-word speeches covering 65 different business situations, from anniversaries and dedications to motivation and quality control.
About the Author
Dianna Booher is the CEO of Booher Consultants, a communication training firm whose clients have included 22 of the 50 largest corporations in America. Booher has been named one of the 21 Top Speakers for the 21st Century by "Successful Meetings" magazine and has won the highest awards in the professional speaking industry, having been inducted into the National Speakers Association's Speaker Hall of Fame(r). Her Web site is booher.com.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Management & Leadership > Management
- Books > Business & Investing > Skills > Running Meetings & Presentations
- Books > Business & Investing > Small Business & Entrepreneurship > Entrepreneurship
- Books > Education & Reference > Words, Language & Grammar > Public Speaking
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Management & Leadership > Management