- Shipping Weight: 726 g
- ASIN: B01JCGE6PW
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: Dec 2 2016
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #151,364 in Patio, Lawn & Garden (See Top 100 in Patio, Lawn & Garden)
Expandable Hose 50 Feet Strongest Garden Hoses New Durable Double Layer Latex Extra Strength Fabric Free Spray Nozzle 3/4 USA Standard For Home Watering Gardening Washing Cleaning (50, Black)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- CAUTION - Please release the water from the hose after use. Otherwise, It would damage the inner core and might cause a burst.Please keep the hose empty when not in use.
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND SAVE SPACE: Flexible and lightweight. Compact and easy to store, yet very sturdy and expandable.Free 8 functions Spray Nozzle.
- EASY TO INSTALL: No extra connector required. USA Standard 3/4" hose metal fittings,lightweight,oxidation resistance, better than brass ends
- BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE: The Fit Lift Provide excellent customer service. Any issue you have in using this product, please contact us and we will give the best solution.
- DOUBLE LAYER LATEX CORE: Super strong quality to avoid pipe busting expands up to 3 Times in Length
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
The Fit Life Expandable Garden Hose is made of durable double layer latex, this material makes the hose expands to 3 times its length with water flow and contracts in a few minutes when water flow off. This garden hose will never tangle, twist or kink, which is flexible and easy to handle and storage store. In addition, this garden hose comes with a high quality spray nozzle with 8 adjustable patterns that includes shower, mist, center, flat, cone, soaker, full and angle.
Product dimensions: Original length: 17 feet/Expanding length: 25 feet
Product weight: 0.9 lbs
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
pt 2 5/25 found youtube where someone used Gilmour hose repair so gave it a try. The hose isn't thick enough to be able to clamp down (using the 5/9" kit) so I slipped it through a piece of regular hose and put the whole thing together. The end I kluged worked great and thought all was good until I saw a bunch of pinhole leaks along the entire hose. I guess the pressure was too much although it was being fed by a Pocket Hose that's still fine. It's now in the trash.