Exploring Coast Salish Prehistory: The Archaeology of San Juan Island Paperback – Nov 1 2000
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Stein's pragmatic viewpoint has resulted in a boot that is a primer in archaeology as much as an historical document on how the ancient inhabitants of the San Juan Islands must have lived.(Northwest Science and Technology)
About the Author
Julie K. Stein is a curator of archaeology at the Burke Museum of Natural History and Culture; professor of anthropology; and divisional dean of computing, facilities, and research in the College of Arts and Sciences -- all at the University of Washington.
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > History > Americas > United States
- Books > History > United States
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Anthropology > Cultural
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Archaeology > Pre-Columbian
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Sociology
- Books > Science & Math > Archaeology > Pre-Columbian