Exporting the Catholic Reformation: Local Religion in Early-Colonial Mexico Hardcover – Jul 1 1996
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
'This book should naturally prove of greatest interest to historians of colonial Central America and historians of missions, for whom it should prove quite useful, [...] even enlightening owing to its wealth of details, and its firm anchoring in primary sources. Historians of the Catholic Reformation, too, might want to dive into this rich collection...' Carlos M.N. Eire, Church History, 1999.
About the Author
Amos Megged, Ph.D. (1988), University of Cambridge, is a Lecturer in History at Haifa University, Israel. He has written articles on the social, cultural and religious facets of early-colonial Mesoamerica.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Catholicism > Roman Catholicism
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Evangelism > Missions & Missionary Work
- Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Interior Design
- Books > History > Americas > Mexico
- Books > History > Europe
- Books > Professional & Technical > Architecture > Interior Design
- Books > Religion & Spirituality