ExtAnt™ for Bluegrass Cellular R529 External Antenna Adapter (EXTANT-BLG-R529)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- The ExtAnt™ is an indispensable adapter needed to connect your Bluegrass Cellular R529 to an external antenna to greatly enhance your Bluegrass Cellular R529 performance in low-signal situations (external antenna and coaxial cable not included).
- The ExtAnt™ can also be used to connect your Bluegrass Cellular R529 to a direct-connect booster/amplifier (but in such case you will need to make sure that such booster/amplifier supports all bands your Bluegrass Cellular R529 operates onto). Do not use the ExtAnt™ with wireless boosters/amplifiers/repeaters as a direct connection to such devices may damage both equipments.
- We recommend that before purchasing the ExtAnt™ you verify that your Bluegrass Cellular R529 does have an external antenna connector for the WWAN/Cellular signal. Do not purchase the ExtAnt™ unless you see such connector. If your device has a second antenna port for MIMO, then you will need to purchase two of these adapters. If your Bluegrass Cellular R529 has a diversity or aux RF feature, then a second adapter is optional.
- The ExtAnt™ operating frequency range is DC-5200 MHz. This external antenna adapter is made for the Bluegrass Cellular R529 (SKU EXTANT-BLG-R529). For MIMO devices, we recommend that you purchase two of these adapters, as a MIMO signal is split into two equal and necessary parts.
- The ExtAnt™ measures approximately 18 x 0.3 x 0.3 inches and weighs 0.1 lbs. One year manufacturer warranty included.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
The ExtAnt™ by WirEng® is a top quality, state of the art single external antenna adapter cable for the Bluegrass Cellular R529, with low loss gold plated center-pin connectors on both sides. The cable measures between 12 to 18 inches, and connects directly to the Bluegrass Cellular R529 on one side, and has an FME Male connector on the other (will match with an FME Female connector for attaching to antennas, direct-connect amplifiers, etc.). For maximum reliability and minimal RF loss, the matching connector to the Bluegrass Cellular R529 has a gold-plated center pin, and the same is true for the FME Male connector on the other side. The Bluegrass Cellular R529 ExtAnt™ is recommended for adapting a WirEng® antenna or direct-connect amplifier to your Bluegrass Cellular R529. We strongly recommend that before purchasing the ExtAnt™ you make sure that your Bluegrass Cellular R529 does have an external antenna connector for the WWAN/Cellular bands. Do not purchase the ExtAnt™ unless you see such connector (usually concealed by a small cover, or available by removing the stub antenna if your device has one). If your device has a second antenna port, because of its MIMO feature, then you will need to purchase two of these adapters as in MIMO systems the signal is split into two parts (you will still see a signal increase with one antenna, but almost no performance improvement). If your Bluegrass Cellular R529 has a diversity or aux RF feature, then the purchase of a second adapter is recommended, but not required. The ExtAnt™ by WirEng® is made in the USA with domestic and imported components and includes a three-month warranty period.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|