Extend - Joint Care for Dogs - 1 Month Supply - Glucosamine for Dogs with MSM & Ascorbic Acid - Pure Grade Ingredients
|Price:||CDN$ 62.95 & FREE Shipping|
- Advanced Joint Support Formula. INSTANT MONEY BACK GUARANTEE! Support and repair joints and cartlidge and to help retain flexibility.
- GLUCOSAMINE - Supports hydration, mobility and comfort. Methylsulfonylmethane: METHYLSULFONYLMETHANE (MSM) - Supports proper maintenance connective tissue function and joint comfort. TYPE II CHICKEN COLLAGEN - Essential building block for maintaining healthy articular cartilage. ASCORBIC ACID - Increases the production of collagen and glycosminoglycans like chondroitin sulfates and hyaluronic acid
- #1 Joint Relief for Dogs! Extend proprietary formula is specifically designed to REVERSE the effects of joint damage.
- 100% SAFE AND ALL NATURAL! Vet Approved!
- Delicious Beef Flavor that Your Dog will Love!
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Parcel Dimensions : 14.8 x 9.8 x 6.4 cm; 160 Grams
- Date First Available : May 27 2015
- Manufacturer : Extend Pet Health
- ASIN : B00YDE9WS0
- Manufacturer reference : U5-73QT-6QSO
- Best Sellers Rank: #647 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies)
- Customer Reviews:
Nutritional joint supplement for dogs. Extend Joint Care helps to nourish, heal, and strengthen joints, cartilage, and bones of aging dogs. Watch them become active and playful again! Buy with confidence with out 100% Money Back Lifetime Guarantee!
Do not use if the product appears to be tampered with. Store product in cool, dry place. Avoid temperatures above 86 F. Keep out of the reach of children and pets to avoid unintended consumption. This product is intended for intermittent or supplement feeding only. In case of accidental overdose, contact a veterinarian.
Extend Joint Care (a Proprietary blend of glucosamine HCI (300mg), MSM, Type II Chicken Collagen, and Ascorbic Acid (400mg)
Sprinkle one packet over your dog's food, either dry or mixed with water and poured over food like a gravy, once per day. Allow 4-6 weeks for best results. Continue as needed.
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I don’t know if they changed the formula or I got a bad batch. But I do know what I received this time is not the same as in the past.
Not sure if I should order another box to see if I get a better product or not. My dog needs the original formula, it worked great.
The good: she likes the flavour and eats it sprinkled onto her food no problem.
The iffy: she’s still limping a bit. But, it’s not real cold here yet so it’s hard to say if it helps her tremendously. The weather is good and She wasn’t really sore when we started giving it to her.
The bad: the package comes with 30 doses. But on the package it says your dog has to be on it for 45 days before you see the best result. So be prepared to buy 2 months worth. Another thing I’m not too sure about is the dose. It’s premeasured, so I wonder how that works with dogs being all different sizes. another con I have is I am now scared to stop her on it as I don’t want to have to start at square 1 when winter does hit here.
I will probably keep her on it for the winter as I’m sure it can’t hurt, even if I don’t think it’s working as good as it says it will.
Our 9 year old female Lab all of a sudden began having back end problems. She's always been active with no issues then all of a sudden she began struggling to get up from her bed and walking was painfully. Three days after starting on Extend she is back to her crazy self!