Extension Cable for Philips Hue Lightstrip Plus (10 ft/3 m, 1 Pack, Black)
- NOTE: If you want to connect this product directly to the Philips Lightstrip Plus Controller, you MUST use the Litcessory “Direct-to-Controller” adapter found on Amazon to do so. This adapter is ONLY compatible with versions of the Controller where the starter light strip is DETACHABLE.
- Male ends are removable, converting them to female.
- Supports light strip runs up to 33 feet (light strips and extension cables combined).
- Cable is UL Listed.
- Search “Litcessory” on Amazon to see our whole product line of splitters, adapters, and extension cables designed for Philips Hue Lightstrip Plus!
- Be sure to check out our Installation Guide in the product pictures.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Philips Hue only allows for a single continuous light strip run. Litcessory products allow for several!
This extension cable, specifically designed for the Philips Hue Lightstrip system, enables you to create a break in your LED light strips instead of having only one continuous line. The possibilities are endless! You can run lights under cabinets with a break over the sink, create sharply defined lighting on a series of shelves, or even connect light strips across an entire room. Our cables are flexible and flat, which makes them inconspicuous - perfect for designing your ideal lighting setup!
NOTE: If you want to connect this product directly to the Philips Lightstrip Plus Controller, you MUST use the Litcessory “Direct-to-Controller” adapter found on Amazon to do so. This adapter is ONLY compatible with versions of the Controller where the starter light strip is DETACHABLE.
This cable is great for
- Connecting to the end of a light strip to add a break in the light strip
- Running light strips around corners
- Connecting a light strip to a controller that is located in a different location (with the use of our “Direct-to-Controller” adapter)
MADE FOR INDOOR DRY LOCATIONS ONLY
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Aside from a few difficult reaches in running the cable through my walls the first run went great. It saved me money on LEDs that would be hidden in the walls & allowed me to couple multiple cabinets as a single logical "Hue Light" in my home automation configs.
I was very happy with the product at this point.
But while running the second extension cable, I found that both ends had Female connections instead of the the Male-Female as described on the product page.
This was a frustrating disappointment.
Even more frustrating, I found that I was not able to get just the one botched cable replaced. I had to send back both cables & get both replaced.
This means having to undo the delicate & tedious task of running the good cable, just so I can do it again once the replacement arrives.
I repeatedly tried to request replacement of just the one cable that had not been installed, but got no response to my queries.
BOTTOM LINE: This is a great product for fitting your Hue lights to your home, but you may find Customer Service disappointing if you run into a Quality Control issue like I did.
I have two minor complaints about these, as well as the other cables. The first is that they are not keyed, you won't know if they are connected properly until you plug the LightStrip extension in. But if it's wrong, flip the connector over and it should work. My second complaint is that they don't lock. A slight tug and they would come right apart. My solution to this was to simply wrap the joining connectors with electrical tape. Problem solved.