- Audio CD (March 22 2011)
- Number of Discs: 1
- Label: Sony Music
- ASIN: B004LFO0EW
- In-Print Editions: Audio CD
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #81,767 in Music (See Top 100 in Music)
|Price:||CDN$ 20.10 & FREE Shipping on orders over CDN$ 35. Details|
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Deluxe edition includes four bonus tracks. 2011 album from the multi-platinum-selling R&B star. Brown, a triple-threat as a singer/dancer/actor, has co-written on the majority of F.A.M.E, and has collaborated with a wide range of his peers including: Justin Bieber, Lil Wayne, Wiz Khalifa, Ludacris and others. 'On this album, some of the songs are more grown-up', says Chris in describing the album. 'There are songs from all genres: from street records to others that are real Soul, 808 heavy that you'll hear in the club, and then others are strictly for the heart; songs that your mom and grandma can listen to and love'.
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com
Chris showed us his ''grown-man'' side on tracks like, ''No BS'', ''Wet The Bed'', and ''Up To You''. Chris comes across very sexually mature on those songs and lets us all know he is no longer the same innocent 16-year old boy he was when he started. I also like his dance cuts like, ''Yeah 3x'', ''Oh My Love'', and ''Say It With Me''. Those songs can get a club going crazy!
My personal favorites (and songs I listen to most) are ''Look At Me Now'' for number one. That's a song Chris wrote for his haters and people who counted him out. That should be one of everyone's ''F.U'' songs dedicated to people who are negative and like to kick you while your down. I know it's one of mines (smile). Number two is ''All Back''. While Chris didn't write it, you can't help but think it was written for him personally after the whole Rihanna-Gate in 09. There is nothing worse than hurting someone you love and not realizing till it's over that, it's your lost, not there's. My last favorite is ''Deuces''. Cool, laid back track.
Overall, great album. I hope Chris can top it but since this is his ''Thriller'', I doubt it. Buy it, if you love good music.
1. No BS-It sounds so relaxing
2. Wet the Bed- Sexy track with Ludacris...that's hot!
3. Next to You-Wonderful collab with Justin Bieber..they have great voice chemistry, they almost sound alike when they're singing, almost couldn't tell who was who lol...
4. All Back-it has that hard rock feel, it's different than what Chris usually does.
5. Up to You-this song takes me back...it definitely has that ol'skool 90's R&B feel
6. She Ain't You-Great tribute to Michael Jackson...it has the "Human Nature" melody...sounds great with up beat music and relaxing melody.
Overall I give F.A.M.E. a 4 out of 5.