- Product Dimensions: 15 x 5.8 x 1.3 cm ; 454 g
- Shipping Weight: 200 g
- Batteries 2 Lithium ion batteries required.
- Item model number: FE01-BL
- ASIN: B003UE52ME
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: Aug. 2 2010
- Average Customer Review: 20 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #57,441 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics)
FAVI FE01-BL Mini 2.4GHz Wireless Keyboard Touchpad with Laser Pointer (Black)
|Price:||CDN$ 39.51 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Mini keyboard with touchpad includes qwerty keyboard, multimedia hotkeys, d-pad, laser pointer and touchpad mouse
- Compatible with Windows PCs and laptops (8/7/Vista/XP), gaming devices (Wii, PS3, Xbox), HTPC programs (XBMC, Plex), tablets and many TV Internet boxes
- Plug-and-play USB wireless receiver (2.4GHz/RF), works up to 40 feet away
- Use the dedicated right/left mouse buttons or tap the touchpad for left click
- Rechargable battery lasts up to 6 months
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Color Name: Black
Three-In-One Wireless Multimedia Keyboard
The FAVI FE01 is a fully functional wireless USB keyboard and touchpad mouse combination that easily fits inside your pocket. Available in black, silver, and green, the FE01 is a stylish and versatile accessory. Complete with a built-in laser pointer, and compatible with any device that supports a standard USB keyboard, the FE01 is a great portable solution for presentations, gaming, HTPC control, mobile device control, lectures, and classroom teaching. The touch pad can be flipped for use when the keyboard is held either vertically like a remote control, or horizontally. 2.4g wireless technology allows for remarkable performance from a device smaller and slimmer than many TV remote controls.
The touchpad adds mouse functionality right on the remote and can be used in a horizontal or vertical position. To switch between horizontal or vertical mode, simply hold the Fn key and hit the Alt key.
Auto Sleep And Wake Feature
This keyboard also features an auto sleep and auto wake mode. If there is a long period of inactivity, the keyboard will automatically go into a sleep mode. To exit sleep mode, press any key.
Use the built-in laser pointer for presentations at work or on the road. This keyboard must be turned on to use the laser pointer. While the keyboard is on, just press and hold the laser pointer switch.
- Three-in-One multimedia wireless keyboard (keyboard, touchpad, laser pointer)
- Built-in rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery charges via any standard USB port
- Auto sleep and wake
- Touchpad supports horizontal or vertical use
- 2.4GHz USB wireless receiver, works up to 30 feet away
What's In The Box
- USB to Mini USB Adapter
- Power Cable
FAVI Entertainment Wireless Keyboards
Computer/Laptop (Mac, Windows 2000/XP/7/8) Compatible
Smartphone/Tablet (Android, iPhone) Compatible
FAVI SmartStick Compatible
Apple TV Compatible
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
- Perfect for your HTPC setup
- Controls XBMC Like a Champ
- Can see keys in total Darkness thanks to its Backlit
- Web'Wise, its great for typing text in Search Boxes
- Track-Pad works just like a Laptop one
- includes also a Mouse Right & Left buttons
- If not in direct line of sight, Reception can be flimsy
- the 'L' key has to be pressed firmly
- No scroll wheel which would have been great for Internet Browsing
- Not meant for chatting, you won't type fast enough
So yeah, thats pretty much it...
You may see different brands of these mini keyboards but,
really, they are made at the same Chinese Factory..
They are simply re-branded and sold to you at a higher price tag..
Just don't get fooled in thinking that paying more = better keyboard...
Just grab the lowest priced one and your good to go!
At least you've been warned :P
Oh and, i almost forgot, i tried the Bluetooth version at first and uhm,
it was so Bad that i had to return it...
Grabbed the RF 2.4GHz version instead and overall, its been great!
Ok, Bye for now...
I should say that although mine arrived quickly it did not appear to be in NEW condition. I don't know for sure but the inside of the box seemed worn and had no plastic protection, the mouse pad was worn also, add to that the fact that it wasn't as responsive as I had expected it to be, indicates to me I may have been sent a used/returned item. Again, I can't say for sure without knowing exactly what a new one should look like inside the box. I'd be careful where I get this from.
It is powered by a non-replaceable rechargeable battery. I have only had to plug it in once or twice in a two week period to recharge. This is done with the included USB cable.
I would recommend this to anyone building their own media center pc.
The reason i did not rate it higher is that is has a VERY!! small range. You practically need to have this touching the tablet you are using it with. It also pairs nicely with my ROKU but fails to work if it is more than one foot away from it. I had hoped to use it as an improved replacement remote for the ROKU.
Most recent customer reviews
This keyboard worked exactly as advertised. However, my intend was to use this keyboard on a Raspberry Pi 2, which does not give a lot of power to its usb ports. Read morePublished 1 month ago by shameel
Terrible range, only about 1 metre. I have to use a USB extension cable and sit close to it. Buttons often double click, so I have to watch closely what I'm typing. Read morePublished 15 months ago by Justin
I thought it was bluetooth its not, anyways that was my mistake so I tried to use it anyways. I can't use it because they put the stupid sensor right on the top left corner where... Read morePublished on May 24 2014 by collegeStud
The device feels cheap and unresponsive, the back-light does not seem to work and it does not connect with any of my computers. Read morePublished on Jan. 8 2014 by rapunkill