- Product Dimensions: 2 x 19.4 x 24.8 cm ; 535 g
- Shipping Weight: 635 g
- Batteries 1 Lithium Metal batteries required.
- Item model number: FOLCARBLK101
- ASIN: B007JIN6T8
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: April 23 2012
- Average Customer Review: 18 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #86,223 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics)
ZAGG FOLCARBLK101 Keyboard for iPad 3 and iPad 2 (Carbon/Black) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
- Sleek and Stylish - Created with an ABS hard-shell case with a durable microfiber interior lining.
- Built-in iPad folio stand is ideal for on-the-go use.
- Space-saving keyboard designed for fast and accurate typing, supports the new iPad in both landscape and portrait orientation
- The removable iPad keyboard works in combination with the built-in stand to give you the most flexibility of use
- Easy to connect and easy to use, the Bluetooth 3.0 keyboard allows you to stay connected whether your keyboard is in the new iPad folio case or not
There is a newer model of this item:
Color Name: Carbon/black
Created with a stylish design and a durable microfiber lining, the ZAGGfolio is an impressively thin multi-function iPad folio case for Apple iPad 2, complete with a removable Bluetooth keyboard and a built-in stand system, ideal for on-the-go use.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Il est facile d'utilisation et offre une excellente position du Ipad.
Il ne se connecte pas toujours automatiquement, je dois appuyer sur une touche pour le démarrer.
De plus les touches accentuée en francais sont difficile a trouver,
Je n'ai pas trouver de documentation concernant ce clavier.
Most recent customer reviews
A little clunky with prolonged use. Hinges are not well designed.Published 1 month ago by Brian Smith
It's a great iPad cover. it's a one piece cover and both the iPad and blue tooth keyboard slide in easily and it closes tight. Read morePublished on May 5 2014 by Lynda Tokarski
Overall, very good quality. However, it would be better if it had a way of placing the iPad in a portrait position.Published on Oct. 17 2013 by Brenda
The whole process with Amazon was good. It is a great keyboard and case, I'm still getting used to it as I've used my iPad for so long without one. Read morePublished on July 31 2013 by CJP
I have the old aluminum keyboard/cover and it works well. This new model works even better. It is lightweight, easy to open and close, and keeps the tablet at an optimum angle for... Read morePublished on May 30 2013 by Denis Maftei