|Price:||CDN$ 15.00 & FREE Shipping on orders over CDN$ 25. Details|
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
|1. We Die Young|
|2. Man In The Box|
|3. Sea Of Sorrow|
|4. Bleed The Freak|
|5. I Can't Remember|
|6. Love, Hate, Love|
|7. It Ain't Like That|
|9. Put You Down|
|11. I Know Something (About You)|
|12. Real Thing|
Alice In Chains ~ Facelift
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
1. We Die Young-10/10-The very first song is oh so crucial on a record, and this one does not disappoint.
2. Man In The Box-15/10-It is that good. In my opinion, this is their best song. (check out the solo)
3. Sea Of Sorrow-10/10-Good song with some interesting lyrics. Check it out.
4. Bleed The Freak-10/10-My second favorite track, this song cannot be played enough.
5. I Can't Remember-10/10-Do you notice a pattern in the song ratings?
6. Love, Hate, Love-8/10-Not a big fan of this one, it just drags on too long for my taste (but not as long as it is on their Live album).
7. It Ain't Like That-10/10-Good guitar, good lyrics (sounds like just about every other Alice song, huh?)
8. Sunshine-10/10-Great song that I cannot, once again, get tired of.
9. Put You Down-10/10-GREAT BASS IN THIS ONE!
10. Confusion-8/10-My least favorite on here.
11. I Know Somethin' ('Bout You)-10/10-Sounds close to being punk or something. Still a good song.
12. Real Thing-10/10-Yay! a song about cocaine! how could it be any better than that?
All in all, buy this album and you will not be disappointed. If you can deal with tapes, it only costs $5.
ENJOY AND LONG LIVE ALICE IN CHAINS!
Most recent customer reviews
Excellent album, a must have for fans of the Seattle music scene.Published 12 months ago by Dylan Scraper
In the 1990's glam metal aka hair metal was dying (even though myself Like that genre), so the music industry needed a change and this is the album that change the face of music,... Read morePublished on July 12 2004 by AFI K. JAMES
Facelift by Alice In Chains started it all. Grunge began here. So did one of the greatest bands of all time, Alice In Chains. Read morePublished on July 2 2004 by Morton
Years ago, MTV played "Man in the Box" on Headbanger's Ball and I was intrigued enough to purchase this cassette. Wow! Talk about blown away. Read morePublished on June 3 2004 by Dr. Pacheco
Facelift is not just a great 1st release, it is a great album. Period. From "We Die Young" to "Real Thing" the album is a metal and grunge masterpiece. Read morePublished on April 26 2004 by Ryan
By taking Alice in Chains out of the
underground,Facelift is an important
album that established an audience
between those who listen to grunge,
Alternative... Read more
Is there anybody who can sing like Layne Staley? I don't think there is and this cd prooves it. Not only are the vocals excellent, the songs are all great. Read morePublished on Feb. 24 2004 by Lee Ralidak
Alice In Chains' debut album has it's high points and low points. The best songs are "Love Hate Love", "Confusion", and "Man In The Box". Read morePublished on Feb. 19 2004 by Kindle Customer