- You'll save an extra 5% on Books purchased from Amazon.ca, now through July 29th. No code necessary, discount applied at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Faces on Places: A Grotesque Tour of Toronto Paperback – Jun 8 2006
|New from||Used from|
Special Offers and Product Promotions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Publisher
Awards: Alcuin Society's Annual Awards for Excellence in Book Design, Reference (2006): 3rd place, Ingrid Paulson
About the Author
Terry Murray is an award-winning journalist and photographer specializing in medicine. For more than twenty years she has been on the staff of the The Medical Post, a weekly newspaper for Canadian doctors. Her articles and photographs have also appeared in numerous general interest publications in Canada, the U.S., Europe, Australia, and New Zealand, and she has contributed gargoyle photographs and articles to the New York Carver website. Terry Murray is a sought-after speaker and instructor, known for the excellent content of her presentations as well as her easy manner, quick wit, and warmth. Since taking up gargoyle-hunting ten years ago, she has developed a permanent crick in her neck from looking up.See all Product Description
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Arts & Photography > History & Criticism > Regional > Canadian
- Books > Arts & Photography > Sculpture
- Books > Professional & Technical > Architecture > Decoration & Ornament
- Books > Professional & Technical > Architecture > History
- Books > Professional & Technical > Architecture > Regional > Canadian
- Books > Travel > Canada > Cities > Toronto
- Books > Travel > Canada > Provinces > Ontario