Facing the Shadow: Starting Sexual and Relationship Recovery Perfect Paperback – Jan 1 2008
There is a newer edition of this item:
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Patrick Carnes, PhD , is author of 'Out of the Shadows: Understanding Sexual Addiction' (1992), 'Contrary to Love: Helping the Sexual Addict' (1989), 'The Betrayal Bond' (1997), 'Open Hearts' (1999), and 'Facing the Shadow' (2001). He is executive director of the Gentle Path program at Pine Grove Behavioral Center in Hattiesburg, Mississippi.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Mental Health > Codependency
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling > Counseling > Couples & Family Therapy
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Recovery > Substance Abuse
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Recovery > Twelve-Step Programs
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Relationships > Codependency