- Perfect Paperback: 325 pages
- Publisher: Gentle Path Press; Second Edition edition (Jan. 1 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0982650523
- ISBN-13: 978-0982650523
- Product Dimensions: 20.3 x 2.5 x 25.4 cm
- Shipping Weight: 839 g
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #154,843 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Facing the Shadow: Starting Sexual and Relationship Recovery Perfect Paperback – Jan 1 2008
There is a newer edition of this item:
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Patrick Carnes, PhD , is author of 'Out of the Shadows: Understanding Sexual Addiction' (1992), 'Contrary to Love: Helping the Sexual Addict' (1989), 'The Betrayal Bond' (1997), 'Open Hearts' (1999), and 'Facing the Shadow' (2001). He is executive director of the Gentle Path program at Pine Grove Behavioral Center in Hattiesburg, Mississippi.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com