- Platform: Xbox 360
- ESRB Rating: Everyone 10+
- Media: Video Game
- Item Quantity: 1
Family Feud 2012 - Kinect Required - Xbox 360 Standard Edition
- 2000+ survey questions for high replay value. 16 theme weeks: Play alone or cooperatively with up to five* family members against the 48 kooky AI families.
- Party mode: Two to Ten players can face off in two teams. Beat AI families to unlock 32 hilarious outtakes and "best of" video moments from the television show featuring host Steve Harvey.
- Opponent families are progressively more challenging as players advance in the game. User-friendly gameplay via helper tools to keep fun flowing without interruption. Includes spell checker, synonyms comparison and word shortcuts.
- Use customized Nintendo Miis and Microsoft Avatars. Unlock the week's unique alcove to customize your family's identity by completing any of the 16 theme weeks
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
The Family Feud 2012 game is fun that players of all ages can enjoy, with over 2500 new questions, 16 theme weeks and up to 10 players. Just like in the TV show, Family Feud 2012 pits two families against each other in a contest to name the most popular responses to survey-type questions posed to 100 people. The first family to amass 300 points through multiple game rounds wins.