Family Feud 2012 - Kinect Required - Xbox 360 Standard Edition
- 2000+ survey questions for high replay value. 16 theme weeks: Play alone or cooperatively with up to five* family members against the 48 kooky AI families.
- Party mode: Two to Ten players can face off in two teams. Beat AI families to unlock 32 hilarious outtakes and "best of" video moments from the television show featuring host Steve Harvey.
- Opponent families are progressively more challenging as players advance in the game. User-friendly gameplay via helper tools to keep fun flowing without interruption. Includes spell checker, synonyms comparison and word shortcuts.
- Use customized Nintendo Miis and Microsoft Avatars. Unlock the week's unique alcove to customize your family's identity by completing any of the 16 theme weeks
- Platform: Xbox 360
- ESRB Rating: Everyone 10+
- Media: Video Game
- Item Quantity: 1
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The Family Feud 2012 game is fun that players of all ages can enjoy, with over 2500 new questions, 16 theme weeks and up to 10 players. Just like in the TV show, Family Feud 2012 pits two families against each other in a contest to name the most popular responses to survey-type questions posed to 100 people. The first family to amass 300 points through multiple game rounds wins.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
1. No Steve Harvey (The host is Sparky Whitmore)
2. Fast Money Round (Each question has a separate timer, and no "Pass" option.)
3. Timers are useless (You can pause the game at any time without consequence.)
4. Sound production (feels very rushed, voice tracks overlap)
5. Audio/Video sync (The host's mouth moves out of sync with the audio.)
6. Empty player/family spaces (No CPU players in same family as human players.)
7. Outdated questions (Most popular TV detectives are still Columbo, Thomas Magnum and James Rockford?)
8. Auto-complete answers (Words form based on the letters you've chosen, you pick with the use of the bumpers/triggers.)
9. Rounds get skipped (If neither player guesses an answer off the board, the round ends. No skipping to the next player/question.)
I like that you can use your Xbox 360 Avatar, but that's about it.
I would highly recommend renting this title first before purchasing.
1. you can't play it on xbox live
2. you can't create a family of avatars to play with or against (or i just can't figure it out, but it seems like it's not an option)
3. the computer has an uncanny ability to steal your points by guessing an answer that makes absolutely no sense.
4. it's happened a few times that what pops up as my answer is completely different than what i actually guessed.
5. the host does not actually read the guesses
i still have some fun playing this game occasionally, but i would not spend more than $10 for it