Family Life in Adolescence Paperback – Jul 22 2012
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"This volume is essential reading for anyone interested in how the development of young people is shaped by the family environment. It is accessible and well-structured, and completely up-to-date in its coverage of contemporary findings on adolescents and families." - Luc Goossens, Catholic University of Leuven, Belgium
"This book is a comprehensive state-of-the-art introduction to adolescence and family. The clear definitions, chapter summaries, examples and the straight forward style, make this an excellent example of how to bring the academic world closer to the general public." - Marisol Lila, Lecturer of Social Psychology, University of Valencia, Spain
About the Author
Patricia Noller is currently Emeritus Professor of Psychology at the University of Queensland, Australia. She has published extensively in the area of marital and family relationships, and adult attachment.
Sharon Atkin is a Psychologist in private practice. She works with adolescents, children and their families or carers.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling > Adolescent Psychology
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling > Child Psychology > Psychology
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Parenting
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Psychology > Developmental Psychology
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Psychology > Psychotherapy