Compare Offers on Amazon
+ CDN$ 4.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Far Cry 4 - Xbox One Standard Edition
|Price:||CDN$ 24.96 & FREE Shipping on orders over CDN$ 25. Details|
- REVOLUTIONARY OPEN WORLD CO-OP: Far Cry 4 allows for a second player to drop in and drop out at any point, re-imagining the cooperative experience in the true spirit of Far Cry for the next generation.
- MASSIVE OPEN WORLD: Discover the most diverse Far Cry world ever created. With terrain spanning from lush forests to the snowcapped Himalayas, the entire world is alive...and deadly.
- ABUNDANT NEW WILDLIFE: From leopards, rhinos, black eagles, and vicious honey badgers, as you embark on your hunt for resources, know that something may be hunting you...
- NEW WAYS TO GET AROUND: Scout enemy territory from above in the all-new gyrocopter and then plummet back to earth in your wing suit. Climb aboard the back of a six-ton elephant and unleash its raw power on your enemies.
- POWERFUL NEW WEAPONS: Choose the right weapon for the job, no matter how insane or unpredictable that job might be. With a diverse arsenal, you'll be prepared for anything.
- Platform: Xbox One
- ESRB Rating: Mature
- Media: DVD-ROM
- Item Quantity: 1
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Platform for Display: Xbox One | Edition: Standard
SEQUEL TO THE #1 RATED SHOOTER OF 2012* Built from the legendary DNA of its award-winning predecessor, Far Cry® 4 delivers the most expansive and immersive Far Cry® experience ever in an entirely new and massive open world. With integrated drop-in/drop-out open world co-op play, Far Cry 4 re-imagines the cooperative experience for the next generation. You’ll now be able to discover and explore the living open world of Kyrat together. Hidden in the towering Himalayas lies Kyrat, a country steeped in tradition and violence. You are Ajay Ghale. Traveling to Kyrat to fulfill your mother’s dying wish, you find yourself caught up in a civil war to overthrow the oppressive regime of dictator Pagan Min. Explore and navigate this vast open world, where danger and unpredictability lurk around every corner. Here, every decision counts, and every second is a story. Welcome to Kyrat. *Based on Metacritic as of 12/18/2012
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
I really like characters I have come across so far. The voice acting is good, but unfortunately the lip sync doesn't always match up to the audio for me. It only seems to be for some cut scenes though and others are fine.
There are lots of different types of side quests that you can partake in and I like that when you're trying to take on fortresses you're encouraged to invite friends to come with you to help out. Having co-op abilities is a big plus.
As in Far Cry 3, you're once again trying to capture outposts and towers in order to uncover the map and push back the enemy. You can summon allies to help, or you can even use the animals to assist you.
There are two skill trees to pick away at: Elephant and Tiger. Elephant is more defensive-related skills, while Tiger is more offensive. There's no shortage of ways to gain XP in the game though, so you don't have to worry about not being able to access all of the skills.
Lots of gear to unlock by completing various quests or just progressing the story and like before, you upgrade your personal gear through crafting with animal skins.
The map is massive - I'm still working mostly in the first area of the game, I find myself getting distracted with the ample treasures and quests that can be found. I find that I will be heading towards a collectible and then I will get distracted by a sudden hijack mission or a need to help out my allies. There's always something to do!Read more ›
None of the above, however, prevents the game from still being insanely fun. That being said, I do hope that Far Cry 5 (assuming there is one) is a totally different game from 3 and 4. Otherwise, this franchise will get stale "a la" Call of Duty.
MUST PLAY MORE FARCRY 4!
MUST NOT SLEEP!
MUST PLAY MORE FARCRY 4!
Most recent customer reviews
Very good game, but also very similar to what has come before. Arrived in the condition stated by the seller and works perfectly.Published 3 months ago by Michael Rice
Great game . I really had a good time and the game is huge. The price is right on.Published 4 months ago by lorraine guy