- Paperback: 104 pages
- Publisher: Andrews McMeel Publishing; Original ed. edition (Oct. 1 1987)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0836220986
- ISBN-13: 978-0836220988
- Product Dimensions: 14.2 x 0.8 x 21.1 cm
- Shipping Weight: 136 g
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #388,458 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The Far Side Observer Paperback – Oct 1 1987
Customers who bought this item also bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
The Far Side was syndicated in more than 1,900 daily newspapers from 1980 to 1995, when Gary Larson retired. During its run, the cartoon spawned 22 books from AMP, which were translated into a total of 17 different languages. For his work with The Far Side, Larson was awarded the Reuben Award for Outstanding Cartoonist from the National Cartoonists Society in 1991 and 1994. The group also named The Far Side Best Syndicated Panel in both 1985 and 1987.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Washington crossing the street
- The portrait of Dorian Cow
- Bobbing for poodles
- Midvale School for the Gifted
- Air spear
Guess you have to be there. The book is good for a few laughs and just the right length to leave in the guest bathroom. For more extended reading try The Far Side Gallery,The Far Side Gallery 2, or The Far Side Gallery 3.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com