- You'll save an extra 5% on Books purchased from Amazon.ca, now through July 29th. No code necessary, discount applied at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Fashion Law Paperback – Oct 30 2009
There is a newer edition of this item:
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Guillermo C. Jimenez is an instructor at the Fashion Institute of Technology.
Barbara Kolsun is General Counsel at Stuart Weitzman, LLC.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Zulieve Law, LLC
This book is absolutely fascinating and fun to read. An excellent insight into the world of fashion law from the unique perspective of those in the fashion industry. The book is beautifully coordinated, easy and fun to ready and can be understood and enjoyed by virtually anyone, not just attorneys. A great book.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Arts & Photography > Fashion > Designers
- Books > Business & Investing > Industries & Professions > Fashion & Textile
- Books > Business & Investing > Industries & Professions > Retailing
- Books > Business & Investing > Reference > Business Law
- Books > Law > Business > Commercial
- Books > Law > Business > Reference
- Books > Law > Intellectual Property
- Books > Law > Practical Guides > Business