FeiyuTech Vimble 2 Stabilizer 3-Axis Handheld Gimbal with 183mm Telescoping Pole,Fits iPhone Series/Huawei/XIAOMI/MEIZU/Samsung/Oppo/Nubia and Other Smartphones Width Between 57 and 84 mm,Space Gray
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 【MAX LENGTH 183 mm RETRACTABLE POLE】: The telescoping bar could be extended and retractable for selfie and video, its max length is 183 mm.
- 【BLUETOOTH SHUTTER BUTTON & ZOOMING BUTTON】: Bluetooth connection between smartphone and Vimble 2, it can control the smart phone camera by shutter button.With Vicool APP,zooming button can adjust focus length.
- 【TRIGGER BUTTON】: Long press enter lock mode,release to enter previous working mode.
- 【HORIZONTAL SHOT & VERTIAL SHOT】: Comes with new smartphone mount,easily change shooting direction from horizontal to vertical.
- 【Feiyu ON APP】: Support face tracking,object tracking,various time-lapse photography,panorama photography and many other functions.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Batteries : 1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)
- Parcel Dimensions : 35.05 x 17.53 x 6.6 cm; 50 Grams
- Date First Available : Feb. 6 2018
- Manufacturer : Guilin FeiYu Technology Incorporated Company
- ASIN : B079N5N44X
- Customer Reviews:
FeiyuTech Vimble 2 for Smartphone,Fall in Love with Videography
- Net Weight:428g;
- Payload:When used in landscape mode, the max payload is 210g. When used in portrait mode, the max payload is 200g;
- Compatibility(Testing Lists in Landscape Mode):iPhone 5S/6/6S/6 Plus/7/7 Plus/8 Plus/X,Huawei P9/Mate 9/Honor V10, OPPO R9S, Samsung S7, Nubia Z9 mini/Z17,Mi 6. Vimble 2 is compatible with iPhone series, Huawei P9, MI 5, MEIZU MX 6, Samsung S7 and other Android phones which width is between 57 and 84 mm;
- Built-in Rechargeable Battery: 1 pcs,7.4V / 9.62Wh;
- Working Time: In running status, working time is 5 hours;including the dormancy,the working time is 10 hours;
- Charging Time:≥ 2 hours, recommending using 5V/2A adapter for charging battery (Quick charger is banned from charging). The indicator is red while charging,when the battery is fully charged, it turns to green;
- Panning:320° ;
- Rolling:320°(could be controlled to move up and down in ±30°);
- Spectification On Charging Smart Phone:Output voltage DC 5V,max electric current output 600 mA.
- Vimble 2 gimbal (Space Gray)*1;
- Anti-lost rope *1;
- FY Universal Small Tripod *1;
- Carrying bag*1;
- Micro USB cable (for charging and updating FM. When upgrade in PC or Mac ,please use USB connector as optional accessory between the PC/Mac and USB cable.)*1.
FeiyuTech Vimble 2 Stabilizer
Two Materials in A Mould
Made of PC, PA6 and other materials which are of high-strength, doing best in temperatures within -45 to 135 degrees Celsius.The gimbal body engineering streamline shape,the back TPU package,gives users most comfortable holding experience.
3-Axis Handheld Gimbal
All three axis are 320°，comes with sliding cross arm,compatible with more smart phones,easily and quickly balanced.
Slow Landing Design
Vimble 2 comes with intelligent design,when turn off the Vimble 2,to protect the smart phone,it will land slowly.
Through AI algorithm, Vicool APP supports face tracking and object tracking,fingers slightly scratch the scree to lock the face or movement object,Vimble 2 will track with the focus to ensure the focus not to be out of the frame.
Time-lapse & Panorama
Time-lapse photography in the quiescent state,time-lapse photography in auto-rotation mode,trail time-lapse photography and panorama function,Vimble 2 easily adapts itself in different shooting scenes.
Vimble 2 Specifications
Color: Space Gray
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Unfortunately, some other aspects of the device range from unfortunate to infuriating
Unfortunate being that it struggles with handling my Galaxy S9+ due to weight and size. It doesn't balance the recommended way but it does work. Occasionally, one of the axis does not recover fully do the weight and needs to be slightly adjusted but this happens very infrequently. Those with smaller phones will be much happier with this item (sans any modifications).
The infuriating thing would be the Vicool app being a confusing, poorly translated mess. While the zoom and record buttons worked; other functions like object tracking, face detection, and panoramic photos all barely work at all. What's worse would be after pairing to the Vicool app, the record button stopped working for the standard camera as well which was frustrating.
All things considered, I would say that this is a very good entry level gimbal for those looking to take smooth videos and will work for those on a tight budget. While many of the features don't work well, since they are just controlled by the Vicool app; there is hope that a newer, updated version from the play/app stores will be released which would push this to the top of any recommendation list as long as your phone is small/light enough for it.
After one month, when I really use it, it never work on any of my cells. It seems that it wouldn't pair with the cell. I tried reset the cell, tried reinstall the app, but can never get it work.