- You'll save an extra 5% on Books purchased from Amazon.ca, now through July 29th. No code necessary, discount applied at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Felt It!: 20 Fun & Fabulous Projects to Knit & Felt Paperback – Nov 30 2006
|New from||Used from|
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
“The beauty of the 151-page book is the creativity. Adorable belts, bracelets, and chokers even a fantastic Calla Lilly Clutch, are must-sees for any knitter aspiring to felt greatness.” -- Tulsa World
From the Back Cover
If you can knit it, then you can felt it!
Pick up your knitting needles, grab some warm fuzzy wool, and let designer Maggie Pace guide you through one of these 20 creative patterns for fun accessories. Just toss your finished piece in the washing machine and marvel at its transformation into lush, irresistible felt. With patterns ranging from simple scarves to challenging bags and hats, knitters of all levels can become felting artists in no time!
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
I've looked at the pictures that others have posted on Ravelry and I am not the only one to have this problem. Errata at least should be posted. AAARGH, this puts me behind in my Christmas knitting.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Crafts & Hobbies > Knitting
- Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Crafts & Hobbies > Needlecrafts & Textile Crafts > Fashion
- Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Crafts & Hobbies > Needlecrafts & Textile Crafts > Felting
- Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Interior Design > Decorating