Femininity, Mathematics and Science 1880-1914 Hardcover – Nov 24 2009
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Winner of the Women's History Network Book Prize 2010
'This excellent, thought-provoking study will deepen the understanding of all interested in gender issues and in the conflicts in science and mathematics in this period.' - Reviews in History
About the Author
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Gay & Lesbian > History
- Books > Gay & Lesbian > Nonfiction > Philosophy
- Books > History > Europe > England
- Books > History > Europe > Ireland
- Books > History > Gay & Lesbian
- Books > History > Historical Study > Social History
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Gender Studies
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Sociology
- Books > Science & Math > History & Philosophy > History of Science
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > History > Europe
- Books > Textbooks > Sciences > Mathematics
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Gender Studies