Fermentology Sauer System Mason Jar Fermentation Airlock Lid Kit - Includes Tough Tops Plastic Mason Jar Lids, 3-Piece Airlocks, Silicone Grommets, Gaskets and Stoppers - Wide Mouth - 4 Pack
- ALL-IN-ONE - Complete airlock system releases pressure without allowing oxygen or other contaminants into your ferment. Includes 4 of each of the following: Tough Tops Durable Lid, Supreme Airlock, Silicone Grommet, Silicone Gasket, Silicone Stopper.
- FITS ANY WIDE MOUTH JAR - Will work with Ball, Kerr, Bernardin. Any brand of "Wide Mouth" Mason jar in pint, quart, or half-gallon.
- BPA-FREE - All components are certified BPA-Free and custom made for a perfect fit.
- TOUGH TOPS INCLUDED - The best selling Masontops Tough Top is the lid of choice for this system. Built to last, unlike flimsy "plastic storage caps" that bend and crack.
- TRUST THE TEAL - Unlike "home made" kits, Fermentology products are all inspected and verified to be high quality, durable, and safe for you and your family.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Fermentology. Trust the Teal.
ALL-IN-ONE - Complete fermentation airlock system releases pressure without allowing oxygen or other contaminants into your ferment.
Not all mason jar fermentation kits are created equally! We have taken the time to custom design all of the Sauer System components to get the sizing and function just right for a durable, safe fermentation kit that is easy to assemble, clean and use over and over again. Each kit includes 4 complete airlock lids specifically designed for mason jar fermentation.
Includes 4 of each of the following: Tough Tops Durable Lid, Supreme Airlock, Silicone Grommet, Silicone Gasket, Silicone Stopper.
FITS ANY WIDE MOUTH JAR - Will work with Ball, Kerr, Bernardin. Any brand of "Wide Mouth" Mason jar in pint, quart, or half-gallon.
BPA-FREE, DISHWASHER-SAFE - All components are certified BPA-Free and custom made for a perfect fit.
TOUGH TOPS INCLUDED - The best-selling Masontops Tough Top is the lid of choice for this system. Built to last, unlike flimsy "plastic storage caps" that bend and crack.
TRUST THE TEAL - Unlike "homemade" kits, Fermentology products are all inspected and verified to be high quality, durable, and safe for you and your family.
Keeps Oxygen Out.
- As food ferments, it creates gas that must be released without exposing the ferment to open air—oxygen causes mold!
- The Sauer System uses a 3-piece airlock that releases carbon dioxide, while blocking oxygen with a water barrier
Easy to Use & Built to Last.
- The Sauer System is an all-in-one product that includes a Tough Tops Durable Lid, Supreme Airlock, Silicone Grommet, Silicone Gasket and Silicone Stopper
- The Sauer System is compatible with North America’s most popular jar: the Mason jar
- All of the parts are easy to assemble and clean, and are made of food safe and BPA-free materials
- The Sauer System doesn’t require any metal, which means no more rusty screw bands!
Fermentology. Trust the Teal.
Fermentology is in the science of making delicious and healthy lacto-fermented vegetables. Our products were meticulously crafted to yield the best ferments.
TRUST THE TEAL
There are a lot of options for fermentation supplies these days. When you see our teal products or packaging, you can rest assured that the item you're buying has been:
- designed to the highest standard of function and durability;
- tested and certified to be food-safe; and
- inspected before shipping to ensure it will exceed your expectations.
FULL LINE OF PRODUCTS
From pounding veggies to venting gasses, we have a product to ease every step of the fermentation process. Check out the complete line of Fermentology tools.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
93 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) Benardin jars (I have tried the caps on 3 different brands of jar) appear to have a deeper thread resulting in a slightly larger outer diameter. In the regular mouth jars this results in just a slight bit of resistance and stress on the caps but they work and seem fine. However this likely explains the occasional complaints about the large mouth version failing to seal properly on large mouth benardins where this is probably further exacerbated.
2) While the masontop caps with silicon grommets are otherwise solid the airlocks came with hairline cracks. From canvassing other reviews (on amazon US where there's a far greater number) this is not uncommon and is really unacceptable in a brand new item when we're paying for a premium solution.
The glass weights are great. And the tops are really easy to clean as the valve comes right out.
Definitely recommended this to start your fermentation journey.
Vacuum ain't huge but if you can pump really fast, it'll stick the lid to the jar real good.
So if you plan to use this on food, it should work great :)