Fetish Fashion: Undressing The Corset Paperback – Mar 1 2002
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Fetish Fashion: Undressing the Corset is a treat for the eyes and minds of all readers. Come explore the "hidden world" of the corset and its magical ability to reveal and conceal
Top Customer Reviews
If you're a corset fetishist, who doesn't want any substance with your viewing pleasure - this is an alright book. If you study and adore corsetry like me - you'll be disappointed. If you want gorgeous, well crafted photos - you'll find other books that will serve you better. All around, it falls flat.
Most recent customer reviews
I was sadly disappointed with the print quality of this book. The cheap, printed in China, desk-top publishing look and feel should have relegated this book to the bargain bin. Read morePublished on Nov. 27 2003 by MB
some of the pics i have seen online, but thats only because i frequent dark garden's website. beautifully and tastefully done photographs. Read morePublished on Sept. 10 2003 by Amanda Wright
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Arts & Photography > Design & Decorative Arts > Graphic Design > Commercial
- Books > Arts & Photography > Photography & Video > Erotic Photography
- Books > Arts & Photography > Photography & Video > Fashion
- Books > Arts & Photography > Photography & Video > Photo Essays
- Books > Arts & Photography > Photography & Video > Photojournalism
- Books > Arts & Photography > Photography & Video > Portraits
- Books > Humour & Entertainment > Pop Culture > Fashion
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Popular Culture