7.5' Fiberglass Beach Umbrella Carry Bag Fabric: Logo Red Acrylic, Vent: Yes
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Rugged 9 Ounce marine grade fabric (Acrylic) with UPF 50+ It's much heavier than the standard 5 or 7 oz. fabrics used on other shades. This fabric is engineered for shade structures and features a very stiff, tight construction and a heavy finish. Solution-dying means the color is ingrained in every fiber, resulting in less chance of fading.
- 1.38 inch dia. Two-piece Ash Wood pole; Manual Lift - No Tilt ; Open Height 94 inches
- 8-mm diameter fiberglass Ribs for more flexibility which will not kink or bend out of shape and prevent inversion. Heavy gauge resin parts
- The umbrella's rib pockets are reinforced layered to prevent tearing the fabric
- Weighs 14 lbs ; Manufacturer's warranty of 3 years & fabric is guaranteed against fading for 5 years. ; NO CARRY BAG ; SAND ANCHOR INCLUDED & SHIPPED SEPARATELY ; CHAIR & BASE NOT INCLUDED
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
844FW-LRA-02 Fabric: Logo Red Acrylic, Vent: Yes Features: -Solid ash wood center pole.-9 Ounce marine grade fabric (Acrylic).-Fiberglass ribs.-Manual lift.-No tilt.-Stainless steel parts. Includes: -Includes carry bag. Dimensions: -Height: 94".
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
UPDATE #1: While vacationing at Virginia Beach, we actually had an umbrella rental agent approach us who asked us to pay rent on our umbrella. After I explained that we owned it, they left us alone. Pretty funny.
UPDATE #2: My umbrella developed a small manufacturing defect, a two-inch section of the white valance trim separated from the umbrella due to poor sewing/serging in one small area. I contacted Frankford Umbrellas and they responded immediately and sent a replacement umbrella no-questions-asked. Now that's great customer service!
Besides that, this umbrella is wonderful. I love the color and durability. I would recommend this product, but not pay extra for the case.