- You'll save an extra 5% on Books purchased from Amazon.ca, now through July 29th. No code necessary, discount applied at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Fiction, Philosophy and Literary Theory: Will the Real Saul Kripke Please Stand Up? Hardcover – Aug 28 2007
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"Norris has provided a highly elaborate yet consummately clear reflection regarding the intersections between philosophy and literary theory... His book is a welcome contribution for scholars and advanced students interested in rethinking the supposed analytic-Continental divide. Summing Up: Recommended. Graduate students and faculty/researchers." M. A. Martinez-Saenz, CHOICE, July 2008, Vol. 45 No.11--Sanford Lakoff
About the Author
Christopher Norris is the author of numerous books on aspects of philosophy, critical theory, and modern intellectual history. He is Distinguished Research Professor in Philosophy at the University of Cardiff and has taught at many universities in India, Australia, Spain, Germany, Canada, China, the US, and elsewhere.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > History & Criticism > Criticism & Theory > Deconstructionism
- Books > Literature & Fiction > History & Criticism > Criticism & Theory > Semiotics
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Philosophy > Movements > Deconstruction
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > Literature > Literary Theory
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > Philosophy