- You'll save an extra 5% on Books purchased from Amazon.ca, now through July 29th. No code necessary, discount applied at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
A Field Guide to Gold, Gemstones and Minerals Vol 1: Vancouver Island Paperback – Jul 28 2008
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Rick Hudson, Ph.D., is a passionate outdoorsman and rockhound who has spent more than two decades exploring Southern British Columbia. The former editor of the Western Canadian Gemstone Newsletter and assistant editor of British Columbia Rockhound Magazine, he now frequently writes about wilderness adventures for various publications including the Globe and Mail, Island Explorer and Rock and Gem Magazine. He is also the author of Gold, Gemstone & Mineral Sites of British Columbia: Volume I, Vancouver Island.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
and is excited to get out and start panning!
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Current Events > Environment & Natural Resources
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Civil > Environmental
- Books > Professional & Technical > Professional Science > Earth Sciences
- Books > Science & Math > Earth Sciences > Mineralogy
- Books > Science & Math > Earth Sciences > Rocks & Minerals
- Books > Science & Math > Nature & Ecology > Ecology > Living on the Land
- Books > Science & Math > Nature & Ecology > Field Guides > Rocks & Minerals
- Books > Science & Math > Nature & Ecology > Natural Resources
- Books > Science & Math > Nature & Ecology > Reference