You will like FIELDS OF FIRE if three or more of the following apply to you:
1. You like paintball.
2. You like fire-fights.
3. You like paintball fire-fights.
4. You are, or have ever been, a guy who has a crush on a female friend, but don't know what to do about it.
5. You are a teenager, and you're trying to figure life out, or an adult who wishes they were a teenager again, because you never figured life out.
6. You like paintball fire-fights.
7. You find girls who like shooting to be attractive.
8. You are a girl who likes shooting (PS: Guys find you attractive).
9. You are a guy who, from time to time, wonders what his best female friend looks like naked.
10. You are a girl who, from time to time, messes with your best male friend's head by hinting about how good you look naked.
11. You like paintball fire-fights.
12. You like books that can make you laugh because the humour is smart.
13. You also laugh at crude jokes about tampons, butt cracks, and tampons shoved into butt cracks.
14. If you just laughed because you read the term 'butt crack,' and wish more books contained this particular term.
15. You enjoy books that have characters you just love to hate.
16. You enjoy paintball fire-fights.
17. You sometimes wish that paintball fire-fights contained more explosions.
18. You like conspiracies, and are possibly wearing a hat made out of tin foil at this moment to prevent the government from reading your thoughts.
19. You are a teenage guy whose parents and teachers are always harping on to read more, but you don't really want to because you've found all of the books you've read since Fox in Socks to be incredibly boring, but those same parents and teachers keep trying to convince you that you'd find reading interesting if you just give it a try, which just goes to show how little they know you because you read all the time online, and while gaming, and in those magazines of your dad's that you found in the attic, but they don't consider that to be real reading because it isn't in the form of a book (*gasp*), and you keep trying to tell them that if there were actually books out there that were about shooting and battle strategy and recon missions and all of the other stuff you're into right now because you're a teenage guy, then maybe you would give reading a chance, but they never listen to you so now to please them you're on Amazon with them looking over your shoulder, and if you don't choose a novel to read then they're going to kick you out of the house!
20. You like paintball fire-fights.
If you like books where the action begins on the very first page and doesn't ever stop, FIELDS OF FIRE is for you!