Film Editing: Theory and Practice Paperback – Feb 15 2012
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Editing is how a filmmaker applies their finishing touches to their artwork. "Film Editing: Theory and Practice" is a guide to the many topics of film editing. From cutting out the unnecessary, how to consider one's genre and purpose, production values, the programs to use, and much more. Christopher Llewellyn Reed uses his expertise in Film and the Arts to advise readers on what to consider no matter what kind of film they are producing. "Film Editing" is a scholarly insight to editing, much recommended to both student filmmakers and amateur enthusiasts.
About the Author
Christopher Llewellyn Reed holds an M.F.A. from the Graduate Film Program at New York University's Tisch School of the Arts. For the better part of the last 20 years he has worked as an educator and a filmmaker and has worked on numerous award-winning films as a director, cinematographer, and editor. He is currently an associate professor in the Department of Film/Video/Theatre at Stevenson University (MD).
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Arts & Photography > Photography & Video > Equipment, Techniques & Reference > Digital Editing
- Books > Arts & Photography > Photography & Video > Film & Video Art
- Books > Computers & Technology > Digital Audio, Photography & Video > Digital Photography & Video > Digital Photography
- Books > Humour & Entertainment > Movies > Direction & Production
- Books > Textbooks > Computer Science & Information Systems > Computer Science
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > Performing Arts > Film & Television