Compare Offers on Amazon
+ CDN$ 7.99 shipping
+ CDN$ 4.99 shipping
+ CDN$ 4.99 shipping
Final Fantasy: The 4 Heroes of Light - Nintendo DS Standard Edition
|List Price:||CDN$ 24.99|
|You Save:||CDN$ 1.47 (6%)|
- The first original FINAL FANTASY title for Nintendo DS brought to life by the development teams behind the Nintendo DS remakes of FINAL FANTASY III and FINAL FANTASY IV
- Charming storybook visuals crafted under the guidance of art director and character designer Akihiko Yoshida (FINAL FANTASY III for DS, FINAL FANTASY XII)
- Combat is fun and intuitive with a battle system that operates on Action Points; Requiring nothing more than a simple selection of commands, players can dive right into a classic turn-based RPG battle experience
- The Crown Job System offers a selection of over two dozen jobs to choose from where players can freely customize a character?s abilities and magic skills no matter which crown they have equipped creating endless possibilities
- Help friends advance in their adventure, or join forces to conquer tough dungeons; The multiplayer mode enables cooperative play for up to four players
- Platform: Nintendo DS
- ESRB Rating: Everyone 10+
- Media: Video Game
- Item Quantity: 1
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Amazon.ca Product Description
With Final Fantasy: The 4 Heroes of Light, the Final Fantasy series is rendered anew as an epic storybook adventure by the creators of the Final Fantasy III and Final Fantasy IV Nintendo DS remakes. Players will enter a beautiful fairy-tale world featuring illustrations and character designs by acclaimed character designer Akihiko Yoshida (Final Fantasy III for DS, Final Fantasy XII). Developed exclusively for Nintendo DS, this role-playing game is the first original Final Fantasy title for the platform. In the small kingdom of Horne, Brandt awakes on the morning of his 14th birthday. Today is the day he becomes an adult, and the custom of the realm says that he must go to the castle to present himself to the king. Yet when he arrives at the castle, he finds the king distraught and the youngest princess missing, abducted by the Witch of the North. With no one else to turn to, the king makes a shocking request: will Brandt save the princess? And thus Brandt’s adventure begins...
From the Manufacturer
FINAL FANTASY: THE 4 HEROES OF LIGHT is a beautifully rendered original adventure brought to you by the acclaimed creators of FINAL FANTASY III and FINAL FANTASY IV on Nintendo DS. Master all-new combat and game systems and immerse yourself in a charming storybook setting as you take on the roles of Brandt, Jusqua, Yunita, and Aire.
dozens of weapons and armor
In the small kingdom of Horne, Brandt awakes on the morning of his fourteenth birthday.
Today is the day he becomes an adult, and the custom of the realm says that he must go to the castle to present himself to the king.
Yet when he arrives at the castle he finds the king distraught and the youngest princess missing, abducted by the Witch of the North. With no one else to turn to, the king makes a shocking request: will Brandt save the princess?
And thus Brandt's adventure begins...
Eventually he is joined by three other brave young souls. Together they will experience a journey full of joyous meetings and sad partings.
Though at first they don't always see eye-to-eye, these four Heroes of Light will build bonds of trust and affection so strong that, in the end, they may even save the world.
This is the tale of their legendary quest.
- Enjoy an all-new FINAL FANTASY adventure developed from the ground up by the team that brought you FINAL FANTASY III and FINAL FANTASY IV on Nintendo DS
- Immerse yourself in a charming storybook world as a timeless tale of friendship and adventure unfolds before you
- Customize the look and feel of your characters with dozens of upgradeable weapons and armor
- Unlock over 20 unique crowns and develop your characters' abilities through the Crown Job System
- Master the Action Point Battle System, where your attacks are based on the skills you've attained and the number of Action Points you have
- Play with up to four of your friends to collect Battle Points and purchase rare and powerful treasures
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most recent customer reviews
Solid game, lots of options with the job system. Worth buying.Published 10 months ago by Steven_Dean0
Final Fantasy: The 4 Heroes of Light is a side-story that takes its inspiration from the earlier 8-bit and 16-bit installments. Read morePublished on April 15 2012 by Robotbling