Echo Dot countdown boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire TV Stick Basic Edition Beauty home Kindle sports tools

on August 23, 2017
Loved this so much!!! Excellent picture quality!!!
on August 10, 2017
I absolutely LOVED this movie. I've been wanting to see it for years and it was so worth the money and the wait! Fast shipping perfect quality no scratches. AMAZING!!
on March 17, 2017
The added edits in it were a welcome addition as were the extras!
on April 8, 2017
great!
on July 21, 2017
Such an amazing film. Thank you for the perfect condition and fast shipping! Im really happy
on November 15, 2017
Loved it! Packed with action.
on January 7, 2013
Rich content in the blu-ray disc, multiple language subtitles, and extra un-cut 20 minutes gave this movie a great value to keep. For the Final Fantasy lovers, a must have.
on November 6, 2017
Super produit.
on May 23, 2017
Better And awesome edition of the BEST movie from a Video game
on October 26, 2017
I played the FF7 game, and I was really excited to see this the first saw this the year it came out. I bought this product summer of 2017 because I saw it on sale.

Packaging related stuff was fine. No scratches or broken bits with the disc or case at all. Played fine with my player.

As for the visuals, everything still looks quite amazing to me even though technology has improved. The level of detail with sets and backgrounds is amazing. Facial shapes looked odd when they open their mouths wide but it doesn't happen a lot. Hair looks very thin in some instances (too much space between strands), but overall very nicely simulated. I notice that elbow and bicep deformations aren't great for some of the supporting characters but I tend to nit pick these things.

As for the story, I think it would be very confusing for someone that didn't play the game. It was more like I enjoyed seeing the characters in the game rendered in higher quality than the game, and actually hearing them talk and seeing them move with fluidity. I don't know if it's just me but I find some of the fast action scenes very hard to follow. The cuts are so short that I can't really register what just happened in that shot, and once a few of these happen in a row, it's all just a blur.