- You'll save an extra 5% on Books purchased from Amazon.ca, now through July 29th. No code necessary, discount applied at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
The Financial and Strategic Management for Non-Profit Organizations (2nd Edition) Paperback – Jan 21 1992
Special Offers and Product Promotions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Herrington J. Bryce is Life of Virginia Professor of Business Administration, College of William and Mary. He is author of "Financial and Strategic Management for Nonprofit Organizations: A Comprehensive Reference to Legal, Economic, Management and Operations Rules and Guidelines for Nonprofits" and "Planning Smaller Cities. "
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Finance > Corporate Finance
- Books > Business & Investing > Industries & Professions > Nonprofit Organizations & Charities
- Books > Business & Investing > Management & Leadership > Management
- Books > Professional & Technical > Accounting & Finance > Finance > Corporate Finance
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Management & Leadership > Management
- Books > Qualifying Textbooks - Fall 2007 > Business & Investing
- Books > Textbooks > Business & Finance