- You'll save an extra 5% on Books purchased from Amazon.ca, now through July 29th. No code necessary, discount applied at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Fire Protection Systems Paperback – Aug 8 2008
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
SECTION ONE - ESTABLISHING THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN FIRE BEHAVIOR, THE MODEL CODES, AND FIRE PROTECTION SYSTEMS Chapter One - The Basics of Fire Behavior Chapter Two - Fire Protection Systems and the Mode Code Process SECTION TWO - WATER-BASED FIRE PROTECTION SYSTEMS Chapter Three - Water Supplies for Fire Protection Systems Chapter Four - Standpipe Systems Chapter Five - Fire Sprinkler Systems Basics Chapter Six - Types of Fire Sprinkler Systems SECTION THREE - FIRE ALARM AND DETECTION SYSTEMS Chapter Seven - Fire Alarm System Components and Functions Chapter Eight - Types of Fire Systems SECTION FOUR - FIRE SUPPRESSION SYSTEMS Chapter Nine - Wet and Dry Chemical Extinguishing Systems Chapter Ten - Gaseous Extinguishing Systems Chapter Eleven - Portable Fire Extinguishers SECTION FIVE - CONTROL AND MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS Chapter Twelve - Smoke Management and Control Systems Chapter Thirteen - Egress Control
About the Author
A. Maurice Jones, Jr. is previously worked in the Virginia Fire Marshall's office.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education & Reference > Schools & Teaching > Instruction Methods
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Chemical > Materials
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Industrial, Manufacturing & Operational Systems > Manufacturing
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Reference
- Books > Qualifying Textbooks - Fall 2007 > Engineering
- Books > Qualifying Textbooks - Fall 2007 > Science
- Books > Science & Math > Chemistry > Industrial & Technical
- Books > Science & Math > Chemistry > Safety
- Books > Science & Math > Technology > Safety & Health
- Books > Textbooks > Education