- You'll save an extra 5% on Books purchased from Amazon.ca, now through July 29th. No code necessary, discount applied at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
The First 20 Hours: How to Learn Anything . . . Fast! Paperback – May 27 2014
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
JOSH KAUFMAN helps people make more money, get more done, and have more fun. His first book, The Personal MBA: Master the Art of Business, is an international bestseller. He lives in Colorado.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Many self-improvement books I've read introduce ideas within examples. You have to read the entire book to get all of the ideas. The First 20 Hours is different and is actually presented using the method described. The entire approach is described in the first few chapters. The rest of the book comprises specific examples or practice of applying the ideas to a variety of skills as diverse as playing a musical instrument and wind surfing. Each skill acquisition is broken down into the steps taken. If you want to review the approach, it's easy to re-read the first few chapters.
I could go on, but it's time to learn a new skill.
Most recent customer reviews
Well worth the read! Something that everybody can put to use!Published 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Skills
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling > Applied Psychology
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling > By Topic > Learning
- Books > Professional & Technical > Professional Science > Behavioural Sciences > Cognitive Psychology
- Books > Professional & Technical > Professional Science > Behavioural Sciences > Cognitive Science
- Books > Self-Help > Memory Improvement
- Books > Self-Help > Personal Transformation