The First Years Jet Stroller, City Chic
- Wider seat base for a more comfortable ride
- Removalbe and adjustable canopy
- Adjustable handle height and large stroller hood
This ships separately from other items in your order. The item ships in its original manufacturer's packaging and therefore the contents cannot be concealed.
There is a newer version of this item:
The Tomy First Years Jet City Chic Stroller - Black will comfortably fit your little one up to 50 lbs. The wider seat base means a more comfortable ride for your child and the larger wheels (6 diameter) allows your Jet stroller to glide over any surface. The Jet stroller features an easy, one-hand fold and weighs only 11 lbs.
- Durable frame rated for use to 50lbs.
- Taller handles and multi-position recline.
- 5-point harness for a safer ride.
- Large parent console and lower storage basket.
- Easy one-hand fold and weighs only 11lbs.
- Dimensions: 30 L x 19 W x 39.5 H.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Difficult to push with one hand (when going through airport, for example) due to front wheels; seat does not recline
Most recent customer reviews
Great for day use when travelling. Seat is comfortable and the stroller is easy to maneuver. The only down side is the space for storing things in the basket underneath the seat.Published 9 days ago by Karen Gutierrez
My daughter and I enjoyed using her stroller over the summer, it's great quality tooPublished 22 months ago by Martha
I am not tall, but the height of the handles on this stroller makes it much more comfortable to maneuver than other strollers we have used. My child is only 2, but is quite tall. Read morePublished on June 23 2014 by Heather Ferguson