Fisher Gold Bug Metal Detector
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Threshold and gain adjustments - 1/4 and 1/8 inch headphone jacks - lightest weight / best ergonomics in the industry
- 2 search modes: all-metal and discriminate - large lcd screen with 0-99 numeric target identification display - large target alert - depth readout and running signal strength indicator
- No-motion pinpoint - computer assisted ground grab and ground balance - continious ground phase and ground mineralization readout
- 2 Tone VCO - Super Sensitive
- Recommended for gold nugget / prospecting
- Threshold and Gain Adjustments - 1 9v power supply^1/4 and 1/8 inch Headphone Jack - Large LCD Screen with 0-99 numeric target identification display^Lightest weight / Best ergonomics in the industry - No-Motion pinpoint^2 Search modes All-Metal and Discriminate - 19kHz Operating Frequency^2 Tone VCO - Depth readout and running signal strength indicator
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Like or dislike for instant recommendations
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
The Gold Bug metal detector is designed specifically to find the smallest gold nuggets in the most highly mineralized soils. No detector can find more gold than the GOLD BUG
Items from popular brands
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
May still returm this item
Top international reviews
I Believe a person has to know what his machine can do by reading the instructions and taking it out in the fields and bury coins,metal at different depths to understand how it reacts and sounds and meter read outs on the machine,also the coil makes a big different too,the small coil is for small objects but will find larger objects too and the larger coil is for deeper objects but may miss small objects.The Fisher Gold Bug is a powerful machine operating at 19 kHz for the money.I have used this machine for a year and like it very much.....
This would be a good detector for beginners.
If you are over the Gold this thing WILL tell you. Still gotta know where to look! Thank you!