- Product Dimensions: 27.3 x 9.9 x 5.1 cm
- Shipping Weight: 204 g
- Item model number: 387361-1001
- ASIN: B007HZCR3E
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: May 6 2012
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #62,011 in Patio, Lawn & Garden (See Top 100 in Patio, Lawn & Garden)
Fiskars PowerGear Bypass Pruner (387361-1001)
- Patented powergear non-circular gearing technology multiplies leverage to make cutting up to three times easier than single-pivot tools
- Razor-sharp, precision-ground blade cuts with less resistance than thicker blades and stays sharp for lasting value
- Rust-resistant, low-friction coating helps the blade glide through wood and prevents it from gumming up with sap and debris
- Ergonomically curved handle fits the natural motion of the hand comfortably
- Duraframe construction is lightweight yet stronger than steel for lasting value
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Designed to maximize your cutting power when pruning living plants, our powergear bypass pruner features patented gearing technology that multiplies force in the middle of the cut where resistance is greatest. This makes cutting three times easier than traditional single-pivot tools. A razor-sharp, precision-ground blade stays sharp and resists rust, and a low-friction coating makes every cut even easier. Additionally, an ergonomically designed duraframe handle fits your hand comfortably and offers excellent durability. Pruner includes a 3/4-inch cut capacity and a lifetime warranty.
Top customer reviews
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com