- Paperback: 208 pages
- Publisher: Moody Publishing; New edition edition (November 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1881273156
- ISBN-13: 978-1881273158
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 1.3 x 22.9 cm
- Shipping Weight: 299 g
- Average Customer Review: 498 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #34,303 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Five Love Languages: How to Express Heartfelt Commitment to Your Mate - (Outer cover may vary) Paperback – Nov 2008
|New from||Used from|
There is a newer edition of this item:
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"Behold the Dreamers" is an unforgettable debut novel about a family's struggle to make a new life in America from author Imbolo Mbue. Learn more
T.W. 2006 Audie Award Winner © AudioFile Portland, Maine
From the Back Cover
This meticulously crafted edition of the iconic #1 New York Times bestseller The 5 Love Languages(R) is the perfect gift for weddings, anniversaries, or as a special encouragement for any couple.
The Special Edition features:
- classic, yet timeless design
- ornate foil-stamped cover
- satin ribbon marker
- interior accent color
- beautifully designed end sheets
- high quality paper with deckled edges
With over 10 million copies sold, The 5 Love Languages(R) has transformed countless relationships. Conveyed with clarity and illuminated with real-life illustrations, the revolutionary concepts will equip and inspire you to express love in ways that really connect. It's as practical as it is personable; simple as it is profound. Discover the secret to love that lasts and begin applying it to your relationship today!--This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title. See all Product description
Top customer reviews
Wife: angry at me, still hasn't made her mind on what she wants to do.
Me: Sad, Depressed, first time recognizing and dealing with Mental health problems.
Both our Love tanks were empty and I'm hoping that trying the tips, and making habits of "speaking the same love language as my wife" can help to rekindle, what we've been missing for years.
Thanks for the great insights!
Want to see more reviews on this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Very helpful for all relationships!
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Living > Relationships
- Books > Christian Living Store > Relationships
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Relationships > Love & Romance
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Relationships > Marriage
- Books > Parenting & Relationships
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Sociology > Marriage & Family
- Books > Religion & Spirituality