Five Myths of Consumer Behavior: Create Technology Products Consumers Will Love Paperback – Nov 2006
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Too many webmasters/product designers forget about the end user, and in this book the authors layout specific fallacies ("myths") and prescribe a better way of approaching development.
It's a quick read, but invaluable!
Even though the book is specifically targeted for technology products, the ideas and concepts apply equally well to any product that is being developed with a general audience in mind.
You dont need to be creating a product to purchase this book.
Great writing style, quick read, essential reading if you fit into the targeted audience.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Industries & Professions > E-commerce > Internet Marketing
- Books > Business & Investing > Marketing & Sales > Consumer Behaviour
- Books > Business & Investing > Marketing & Sales > Marketing
- Books > Computers & Technology > History & Culture > Web Marketing
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Marketing & Sales > Consumer Behaviour
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Marketing & Sales > Marketing > Web Marketing