countdown boutiques-francophones Luxury Beauty home Kindle Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools

on September 23, 2016
I went through a couple of the cheaper plastic ones, so I decided to spend a little extra and buy this guy. Man I wish I did it earlier. The different needle types are perfect for everything from a 10lb pork shoulder, to injecting down jerk chicken, and they're extremely sharp so be careful. The seal is completely air tight, and the 2oz liquid capacity means way less refilling. The replacement O-rings are handy too, since I tend to misplace tiny parts. And to top it off, it's all stainless steel, so it looks awesome. If you're buying an injectior, this is what you need.
on February 13, 2017
I tried out the injector today for the very first time. I injected a 4 lb. beef roast with marinade. The roast was tender & delicious ! The medium sized needle seemed to work the best for injecting the roast, I tried the smallest one first, & it plugged up. I'm very happy with this Meat Injector, it's a top-quality product that I highly recommend.
on July 15, 2016
Excellent Quality - easy to use, easy to clean. Great choices of "needles" (3) and nice that it came with extra silicon O rings. Instructions available by scanning the UPC in the box lid. Finally the box it comes in is excellent and a great storage box when not in use.

My previous injector had a plastic barrel which cracked after just a couple of uses.
on April 6, 2016
After having a plastic one crack open and fire a jet of marinade across the patio, I had my eye on this stainless model.
Honestly I feel like a mad scientist with it
It's very well made, comes with different needles and extra seals, I'm sure I will have it for decades.
on June 12, 2017
Excellent product,
bravo! I just used it for the first time, high quality for the price
with detailed ebook instructions. Easy to clean, easy to use. I rubbed a
whole duck with dry Demara cure (Bradley), left it 48 hours well wrapped
in the fridge and rinsed it. I then mixed 6 on of sugarless lemon iced
tea, 2 on of canola oil, ginger powder and garlic powder to inject. It
was a charm to use.
Smoked it for 2 hours in a Bradley smoker and then on a wood charcoal rotissoire for 3.5 hours with cherry wood.
Best duck i ever had, thanks Premiala for an excellent tool at a very decent price.
I will check out your other offers for sure.
Merci
Luc, Montréal
review image
on July 15, 2017
Excellent Company and product. Immediately after ordering, instructions were sent to read and understand how to use the product. This avoids the usual ripping open the box and using it the wrong way. Arrived quickly and was more than I expected. Very versatile and well made.
on August 21, 2017
What a great product, I have used cheaper injectors in the past and those who had will agree you need to replace these often, O'ring break, Cylinder body if plastic crack, needle bends or become clogged etc etc etc Once I unpackaged my new Premiala injector right away the quality stands out the construction of this unit is all stainless, cylinder barrel, piston, needles , it came with extra o rings though I doubt you will need them, The plunger even has measuring increments, These guys thought of everything and are obviously users of injectors. Needless to say I love it, I have already purchased a second one as a gift to my father in law ;-). Keep up the great work guys.
on November 20, 2016
Excellent quality and the best meat injector I have ever used. The manufacturers of this product obviously take pride in what they do . Follow the instructions found on the inside box's cover and download the eBook with its delicious recipes. I am very pleased with this purchase! Will not hesitate to recommend to my friends.
on January 14, 2016
I was a little sceptical about the price of this injector to begin with, however it looked good, so I figured I'd order it anyway. What arrived was not what I expected, it was far better than I imagined. Well worth the money!! On top of that they send an ebook with tips, tricks, and recipes. If you use marinades at all this is a must have for any kitchen!!
on July 13, 2017
wonderful results right out of the box. Very well made to last a long time, the case is good especially the foam insert to hold all parts in place but a great step up would be a plastic case surrounding the foam with a snap lid.